Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Beretta ARX-100 Introduced at NRA Show

Feedback Score
    Don't be so hard on UPS. You can always ask the seller to ship FedEx.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I'm sorry, but that company is dead to me. I do not let anyone living under my roof utter their name, much less place an order.

Like I said, I'm still waiting for the FDE version and short barrels to be released...
    Its Beretta, don't hold your breath while waiting for a particular version of anything they make to become available. The SBR barrel "kit" that Botach is selling is also available through Beretta USA for $125 more.

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/arx1...el-kit/jxc111/

Last edited by BBossman; 08-02-15 at 09:06.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    There is zero way for Costa to do his super c clamp thumb over grip, unless you know...trucker hands.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I'm sorry, but that company is dead to me. I do not let anyone living under my roof utter their name, much less place an order.
    Well, I have to say that you were correct. After waiting and dealing with them on and off for a month and a half, I was informed today that they could not sell the ARX-100 SBR to me at that price. The lady that I spoke with claimed that there was a glitch in their website that resulted in the SBR and regular versions both having the same price. She claimed that they couldn't sell it for the $1195 order price because of MAP pricing and the associated NFA transfer fees. She also claimed her boss searched their suppliers but couldn't find one. I pointed out to her that their website says "In Stock NFA Paperwork" right now to which she just repeated everything again. I told her to tell her boss that I will no longer do business with them because I don't do business with companies who don't honor the orders that I place. To her credit, she was nice enough and just delivering a message for a coward who lacks the balls to tell someone directly that Botach is run by people who don't honor their word. On the bright side, they're out the credit card fees for both the charge and credit, so it did literally cost them.

Feedback Score
    Some day I hope to crush the Sons of Botach on the field of battle, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women - including the lady who discussed your order. That would be best in life.
    Last edited by Sensei; 10-12-15 at 16:59.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Simple answer would be to approach the AG of California with your evidence. They post a price online and refuse to honor it they are opening themselves up to prosecution. I'm surprised that any company would be so shortsighted as to attempt such chicanery. Better in the long run for them to eat their one mistake and take it out of their webmasters skin rather than lose customer goodwill.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748