Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX-100 Introduced at NRA Show

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbs031581 View Post
    They are probably not the cheapest in town but that's okay. It's a business. A well run business because they have been open since 1975, so they are doing something right and I respect that. Its not the only place I go to here in Houston but it's the only place that is a dealer for Beretta and not going through a distributor. Beretta has asked all dealer's to respect MSRP and I am ok with that price and I am sure that they will respect that price
    From Beretta's website.
    Beretta Dealers:
    Gander Mountain
    American Shooting Centers
    Tactical Firearms
    Briley Manufacturing Company
    Bass Pro
    When I was buying an Ed Brown a few years ago, Collectors was one of the few places with them in stock. They were selling them for $200 over MSRP. I tried to get them to come down.. They came down to $150 over MSRP and told me "they we hard to get." I passed... Them went home and looked on the Ed Brown website...

Collectors was an authorized distributor listed on the Ed Brown website.. Ridiculous.

And, anyone can call up and order straight from Ed Brown. Back then, the wait was not that long. Wanna charge extra, fine.. But don't lie about it.

Back in my P99 days, they also sold used ones for the price of new ones. I like to go there to look, as they can't be beat in terms of the inventory they have. But their prices are ridiculous. I hope you get it for MSRP.
    Last edited by ShipWreck; 05-29-13 at 21:27.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Dat barrel and caliber change.

Feedback Score

Beretta ARX-100 Introduced at NRA Show

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Got to feel the .22 version a few days ago. Wasn't nuts about the ergonomics myself, but to each his own.
    My local gunshop just got one in a few days ago. My only complaint ergonomics wise was the height versus width of the forearm. It felt like two MOE forearms stuck together on the bottom and then put on a rifle.

Feedback Score
    I'm starting to see the ARX100 at the online dealers but without an add to cart option. Has anyone heard anything about when they are actually going to hit the market?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyNeverDies View Post
    I'm starting to see the ARX100 at the online dealers but without an add to cart option. Has anyone heard anything about when they are actually going to hit the market?
    Who knows anymore. They said July which has long come and gone. A few weeks ago there was something on their facebook machine saying it was coming soon. I don't understand how these companies can't work with their marketing departments to get the press release and actual release at the same time.

Feedback Score
    I find the gun intresting. 5.56 is not the caliber that gets me though. I would like to see this gun in 300blk as a SBR or 7.62x39 as an SBR. I feel that this could be a good option for vehicle work. This of course is without firing it or beating it like she needs.

Also I was unable to tell, the ejection direction can be changed, but can the charging handle? I hate charging handles on the strong (right) side. See Mk.17

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by High Tower View Post
    Who knows anymore. They said July which has long come and gone. A few weeks ago there was something on their facebook machine saying it was coming soon. I don't understand how these companies can't work with their marketing departments to get the press release and actual release at the same time.
    That would assume they care. Beretta hasn't cared for a couple of decades now. With them, assume it will hit dealer shelves somewhere between a year past due and when hell freezes over.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I believe it was a member here who said it best, "Beretta couldn't market free sex".

If remember correctly, their rep told me at the NRA Convention it was 6 weeks from release then. I expect sometime between next month and never. I hope I'm wrong.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Maryland just passed several anti-gun bills. These new laws are making it tough for Beretta to do business there. I believe they are moving operations to South Carolina. This could be part of the problem with getting the ARX-100 to market. Not sure, but I have seen an interview with one of their lawyers recently. He mentioned the new laws, the impact they would have on Beretta and the move to a pro-gun state.

If this rifle proves to be multi-caliber, I would be interested but I need to see conversion kits first. Been burned far too may times.

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast