Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OHIO RESIDENTS!!!!! Bloomberg is at it in OHIO!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

OHIO RESIDENTS!!!!! Bloomberg is at it in OHIO!!

Have any of you been receiving call from "Mayors against illegal guns"?? I've been getting 2-3 calls a day from them..They are targeting Rob Portman for his recent vote against gun control. I figure this is a effort to sway public opinion,as Joe Manchin (D, WVa) has stated he's going to reintroduce his BC bill..just aheads up..If you can, Maybe e-mail Sen Portman and let him know you still support him..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Thumbs up

Will do. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Owner/Instructor at Resolute Response

Feedback Score

done

Every little bit helps. Just sent an email thanking him for standing up for the oath that all those in our government swore when they took office.

And sent sincere hopes that him and those like him can show that Bloomberg's money can't buy America...
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Have done so a couple times, check out his facebook page also, he was getting hammered pretty good.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation

That would be, the, Coalition of Felonious Bureaucrats Opposed to the United States Constitution, would it not?

BEST to call a thing WHAT it is...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for the heads up Ralph. I was wondering when that little dictator would be targeting our fine state.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have not received any of the calls yet, but I have emailed Senator Portman!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I hate that man with the fury of 1000 suns

Feedback Score
    I am terrified !!! remember Obama was reelected by a majority! No matter how small is still a majority. Lets keep it up and donate $$$ to our favorite pro gun groups and write and call our representatives .

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    He has already sent ATF agents to area FFL holders to try and turn over rocks with illegal transfers and such. My local FFL is one of the largest in Ohio and can confirm this.
    Not sure about you guys, but I'm only here for the free food and open bar.

Certified Smith & Wesson M&P Armorer
    Certified Glock Armorer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast