Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OHIO RESIDENTS!!!!! Bloomberg is at it in OHIO!!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    You know one would think that people living in a given geographic locale would be absolutely pissed to see propaganda er I mean political commercials being played on their TVs knowing its put together at the behest of some guy in a far away place.

Or are people really this dumb? (that's a rhetorical question by the way)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I havent seen or heard anything, maybe it is because I'm in a rural area of the state?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 View Post
    I havent seen or heard anything, maybe it is because I'm in a rural area of the state?
    Where I live, (Tuscarawas county) is pretty rural..and I was getting calls everyday...I may still, I don't answer anything that begins with 800,or 888....
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score

Jackson, Ohio

Hello, been a member for quite a while, just a little bashful. I'm a retired lineman. City of Jackson, Electric Dept. I have been calling and emailing all of my political leaders for about 5 weeks.
    Here's my take on the ban situation. First, My Father was shot and killed in a local truck stop after an evening at the local dirt track. Went to eat with my older cousin. While Dad was waiting for his order, sitting at a table, 2 couples came in after closing the Moose Club. They took the next table and one smarted off to Dad. Dad said something to the guy and the guy pulled a 38 S&W from his wife's purse and shot Dad in the left eye, killing him. Here's my point, I was 17 yrs. old but to this day, I have never blamed the pistol. I'm 60 now and till see it for what it was. A drunken coward with a pistol. June 20th, 1970. In case you didn't know, a State Bill, House Bill 99 has been introduced here and it is to protect Ohioans from new Federal gun laws, that may pass. several other states have passed them. Being pushed by Buckeye Firearms and "Tenth Amendment Center, Ohio" They have a page on FB. Scott Landreth is the rep. and also on FB.HB 99 is in the State and Local Govt. Committee, and had it's 1st hearing about 2 weeks ago. The info is on the FB page that tells where to go to contact the Committee with members phone # and email. About 19 members. I've called them twice and emailed once. Contact them and tell the to SUPPORT HB 99. They need to know that we want this Bill. Senator Portman sent me an email yesterday and he is for keeping the 2nd Amendment intact. Wednesday, the Representative for Ohio's 93rd District actually called me between sessions. We talked til he had to go, and he assured me that he is pro gun and for protecting the 2nd Amendment, all the way. The votes are there, we just need to contact the Committee and tell/ask that they SUPPORT HB 99. If anyone needs help finding the website of contacts, I'm on FB off and on, most days. Type in Joe Coyan and message me. Let's not lose our chance to get the Bill passed. Thanks for your time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Joe, thanks for the heads up from a fellow Buckeye. I will hit the phones on Monday.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Where I live, (Tuscarawas county) is pretty rural..and I was getting calls everyday...I may still, I don't answer anything that begins with 800,or 888....
    Just over in Coshocton. Not gotten a peep.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    You know one would think that people living in a given geographic locale would be absolutely pissed to see propaganda er I mean political commercials being played on their TVs knowing its put together at the behest of some guy in a far away place.

Or are people really this dumb? (that's a rhetorical question by the way)
    You need to find out where the conservative media outlets are in your area. Find out which radio stations broadcast Limbaugh, Beck, etc..

email info to their program director and the morning and afternoon drive time DJs. Send them interesting web site and videos. I have had the local station here post links and announce on air links that I have read here on M4C ( thanks VooDoo6Actual --- I think I got one of yours on air ).

It doesn't hurt to send info to the local Liberal outlets but they will not air nor acknowledge it. I was sending a lot of stuff to individual local alphabet outlets and got zero response. Nor did I see any evidence of reporting or linking. Pretty sure that is dis-allowed from the top down and willfully supported from the bottom up.

Moral of the story... use and support the few media outlets we have in our favor at your local level.

Write and email the opposition. While giving Portman a pat on the back is a good thing.... the opposition needs to hear from you. Tell them you will do everything in your power to legally cost them their jobs and future livelihood... Not just their job now...but forever...

When they take our guns it will be forever. They need to understand they risk loosing forever.

Feedback Score

That's great. What we need!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Joe, thanks for the heads up from a fellow Buckeye. I will hit the phones on Monday.
    Sate and Local Govt. Committee. They are the ones that are holding hearings on HB99. Slow process but it passed the 1st hearing.
    The state house is busy right now, working on the state budget. I've read a couple of comments that, if the Bill makes it to the Governor, he will sign it.

Feedback Score

2nd Amendment Preservation Act. On FB.

Quote Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 View Post
    Just over in Coshocton. Not gotten a peep.
    Might try "10th Amendment Center, Ohio" on FB. Look it up and become a member. Sure won't get info in the Ohio media!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    i liked them in the past but didnt add them to the interest list or what ever it is called .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast