Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Police traffic stop firefight in Ohio

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjc3081 View Post
    Luckily for those officers the shooter was completely incompetent with his rifle.
    Beat me to it
    i like dating homeless girls.
    when you're done with them
    you can drop them off anywhere

Colt 6920(x2, soon to be 3), Glock 30s (×2), gen 4: 19,21.
    m70ab2 u/f, wasr

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thank you Jesus for TV and for that guy having no idea what he was doing! I actually started to tear up a little when I heard her voice (my wife is a patrol officer).

I love the fact that you hear that old mans voice, he was so ready to help them in any way he could, they did a great job focusing on the threat but still on each other and there surroundings. Good training in that department.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score

Police traffic stop firefight in Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by sjc3081 View Post
    Luckily for those officers the shooter was completely incompetent with his rifle.
    Amen. Thank God it turned out this way. Awesome job by the officers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Police traffic stop firefight in Ohio

Were there a bunch of police misses, or was he just soaking up bullets?

I saw the hit when he doubled over, and another when he collapsed onto his side, but otherwise didn't notice any impacts.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is he saying "kill me!" in the video after he appears to be hit in the abdomen?

Seems he wanted suicide by cop as he is just sitting there, kneeling, doing nothing.
    Last edited by HackerF15E; 05-04-13 at 10:18.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    - - - - -
    Last edited by DTakas; 01-03-19 at 10:04.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I honestly cannot believe that there is video evidence of a guy getting out of his car with a semi-automatic rifle, firing multiple rounds directly at two LEOs and people honestly have to question whether or not the shooting was justified....and the guy wasn't even black.

It baffles my mind.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Re: Police traffic stop firefight in Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Traveshamockery View Post
    Were there a bunch of police misses, or was he just soaking up bullets?

I saw the hit when he doubled over, and another when he collapsed onto his side, but otherwise didn't notice any impacts.
    Tracking hits during a fight is virtually impossible as physical reaction to the hit often doesn't happen unless the shot hits a hard item.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would like to hear the background on the suspect.

Glad the police came out on top.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    That was pretty crazy. Police did the right thing, however, I wonder if they will use their tragic experience to say why we "do not need assault weapons." That is neither here nor there, though. Unlike the Libs I respect what they just went through and I will not choose to judge them. No one wants to be in that situation.

Police do not want to be outgunned, neither do normal citizens. That should illustrate why we need semi-auto rifles. Or at least concealed carry- for criminals, illustrated flawlessly in the Great State of Kalifornia, use their weapons to hurt others, no matter what weapon it may be.

I always wonder what those libertards commenting on the "dailymail.uk" would want if that nutjob started shooting at THEM.

1. A phone to call police- More likely: praying for police to come with guns. Since it seems rather hard to dial phone while being shot at.

2. To be killed while on their knees.

3. Or a rifle to shoot back.

Quite honestly given the trend of weakness of "modern man," I think they would choose dieing on their knees while praying for help.
    Last edited by Zane1844; 05-04-13 at 12:29.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast