Thread: Cabela's gun shows

Feedback Score

Cabela's gun shows

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...n/gunshow.html

I live about 10 minutes from the Glendale AZ store, so I may check it out. Seeing as they had a Russian M44 carbine for $399 (when you can drive 5 minutes down the road and buy the same thing at Big 5 Sports for $89 on sale), I'm not especially encouraged.

Anybody been to these events at Cabela's before? I'm curious if it's really like a regular show where buying/selling/trading among customers is the norm.

Feedback Score
    maybe i will see you there

might as well go check it out
    They make a psychiatrist get psychoanalyzed before he can become certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. Does that seem right to you?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...n/gunshow.html

I live about 10 minutes from the Glendale AZ store, so I may check it out. Seeing as they had a Russian M44 carbine for $399 (when you can drive 5 minutes down the road and buy the same thing at Big 5 Sports for $89 on sale), I'm not especially encouraged.

Anybody been to these events at Cabela's before? I'm curious if it's really like a regular show where buying/selling/trading among customers is the norm.

J@G SALES IN PRESCOTT HAS THEM ALSO !

Feedback Score
    Im trying to decide if its worth it to go to the Expo at Avery. Last year it wasnt so great.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Damn, They don’t have it at the Post Falls store. I was going to go there tomorrow and get me a SOCOM 16.

Feedback Score
    wow that was really not worth the gas money and time to go
    They make a psychiatrist get psychoanalyzed before he can become certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. Does that seem right to you?