Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New AZ Gun Law..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I wanted to go down to one and sell my bad USGI mags. The non functional ones...

I heard they were giving amounts out for evil High cap mags. I also have a POS drop gun 25 acp that someone gave me just to get rid of.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wanted to go down to one and sell my bad USGI mags. The non functional ones...

I heard they were giving amounts out for evil High cap mags. I also have a POS drop gun 25 acp that someone gave me just to get rid of.
    They said they'd only take mags with a gun, not by themselves.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Is there another one coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    The buyback on the 11th turned out to be more fruitful. A guy got a Colt Delta Elite 10mm 1911 for $117, and I saw another guy walking away with a nice old Winchester .22 Short pump-action gallery gun.

I wasn't able to attend the buybacks yesterday, so I'm not sure what was garnered there.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Is there another one coming up?
    Not that I can find. Azcentral.com ran an article recently about how PPD will be hard pressed to destroy the guns they got this month before the new law kicks in (which will happen 90 days after the legislative session ends)

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Feedback Score
    These anti-gun fools are really offensive. They assume that I have firearms either to kill children or to hunt (which they hate), and that I am too stupid and careless to keep from having a firearm accident in my home. They know that my firearms will be used for NO GOOD, and no intelligent, sophisticated, and cultured individual would ever want to own a firearm! After all, they know what is best for me!

We all know that their goal is to ban any private firearm ownership. However, they are too chicken-shit to attempt to repeal the 2nd amendment. They failed nationally (at least for now), so they are now going to the state level to do their damage.

Good for AZ for passing this law and sending a message to these fools.

Feedback Score
    And our douchecanoe mayor has pretty much stated they'll stop doing buybacks once the new law comes into effect. My guess is this won't happen again.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They said they'd only take mags with a gun, not by themselves.
    They must have changed their mind. I remember seeing a price breakout for mags before the first buyback.

Good to know.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    They must have changed their mind. I remember seeing a price breakout for mags before the first buyback.

Good to know.
    They were paying for mags, but only if you brought in a firearm with them.

Feedback Score
    And our douchecanoe mayor has pretty much stated they'll stop doing buybacks once the new law comes into effect. My guess is this won't happen again.
    LMAO! You must listen to Holmberg as well.

From what I am reading and finding, certain politicians are pushing Police Departments to destroy what they can. Most of this stupidity started down in Tucson and somehow migrated up to PHX. I am grateful the NRA stepped up like they did in Tucson and helped to lobby against the destruction of those firearms. If this goes well, local gun shops can turn a small profit and keep their doors open a little longer.

Plus..have you seen the news lately?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-scene.html

I dont know what in the hell is going on in the world lately. UK has a rash of street butchers killing vet's. I was laughing that crowd in the UK in the photos where they all stood there while these two dudes just carved up people. Where is that ass hat cnn reporter Piers now? Good thing those gun laws are in place in the UK. You wouldnt want someone in that crowd to step forward and park those two souls in hell.
    Last edited by slamd095; 05-24-13 at 16:14. Reason: added link to article.
    Date: June 9, 1776
    Objects of the most stupendous magnitude, and measure in which the lives and liberties of millions yet unborn are intimately interested, are now before us. We are in the very midst of a revolution the most complete, unexpected and remarkable of any in the history of nations.

http://m.ruvr.ru/data/2012/09/28/1287679312/4Military.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd095 View Post
    LMAO! You must listen to Holmberg as well.
    Morning Sickness FTW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12