Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffer question; Is this OK?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    If you have the rifle length stock you'll need a rifle length buffer and spring (unless you're using a delrin buffer to take up the space). If you have the entry length ACE then you'll need to use a CAR length buffer and spring.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the help fellas . Everything is good. I was worried there for awhile, thinking I had the wrong buffer. The company responded to my email, and offered to replace the buffer if I really wanted to, but didn't recommend it (for reasons that are obvious now. I'm still learning, cut me some slack ).

So thanks for the replies.

Here's a pic of my AR for shits and giggles.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ok I didn't realize that the tube was same as a A2 ,looking at the picure I can tell it is longer than the carbine.I have never seen this set-up But i am glad you got the info you needed

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    ok I didn't realize that the tube was same as a A2 ,looking at the picure I can tell it is longer than the carbine.I have never seen this set-up But i am glad you got the info you needed
    Yeah, I like my stocks a little longer, and I can't have telescoping stocks in NY (unless on a pre-ban lower ), so I opted for that stock.

Feedback Score
    ..Per their sales info..

ACE stock .."ACE Full length Stock. Features a foam cheek rest, ambidextrous side sling adapter, and rubber butt plate. Sling may also be mounted at back on the bottom. Includes all mounting hardware. The Full Length Stock is available in a set(no buffer, tube and spring) or in a kit which includes buffer, tube and spring. The ACE Stock Set is for use with a full length buffer, tube and spring

ACE ARFX .."ACE ARFX-E Stock. Features a foam cheek rest, ambidextrous side sling adapter, and rubber butt plate. Sling may also be mounted at back on the bottom. Includes all mounting hardware. The ARFX-E Stock is available in a set(no buffer or spring) or in a kit which includes buffer and spring. The ACE ARFX-E is for use with CAR/M4 spring and buffer

Glad you have it sorted out....Great looking rifle by the way....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12