Thread: Magpul 2014 Calendar

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Magpul 2014 Calendar

Available for Pre-Order now. $16.95 MSRP. Should be shipping before the end of next week. We went a little overboard this year.

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG914/124

"Behind the Scenes" video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdK0y...ature=youtu.be
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    No wonder I wasnt invited.............It looks great
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It was grueling, Steve. Long days in the Texas heat. Lots of firearm configuring. Sorting through hundreds of photos. There was one time that we ran out of the stuff that makes the models all shiny...was nearly an emergency, but we powered through. :-)

Actually, this was a totally pro crew, and a pleasure to work with. All business. It was a very tight schedule, and the girls put up with some craziness to get these shots. We could have used you to herd pedestrians when we shut down main street in Dallas, though.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    It was grueling, Steve. Long days in the Texas heat. Lots of firearm configuring. Sorting through hundreds of photos. There was one time that we ran out of the stuff that makes the models all shiny...was nearly an emergency, but we powered through. :-)
    Froglube, right?

I'd put one discreetly in my safe, but if the wife found out, she'd probably lock me IN it...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Most of the women who have seen the finished calendar have actually liked it, which was part of the goal with this. A calendar that features some highly attractive women and cool firearms that you DON'T have to hang in the garage, behind the door. "Hey honey...that's a $4000 dress!"
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Feedback Score
    I was actually out teaching someplace.............
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    ..... when we shut down main street in Dallas, though.
    And I missed it......

Calendar ordered.