Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, it's been over a month

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARonBoard View Post
    Just wait for "THE DECISION" To be aired on the military channel.
    Huh? Was this announced somewhere?

Feedback Score
    I sure hope they announce something soon. They need to remind the people of CO just what their legislatures and governor did to them and let others states see the impact. As of now it was nothing but hot air and the story is growing old and loosing traction. We need this move to be front page news and it should be announced ASAP.
    I don't doubt they are moving, but I have heard people scoff that legislation like this will impact individual state's economy.. The companies claimed it would, I want to see some movement so that public buys in.
    Last edited by M_Rapp; 05-23-13 at 09:16.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They will do as Beretta: Beretta talked a good game about departing MD, BUT guess what; they are back peddling on the move.

The resulting law that passed is not acceptable, even with the improvements we were able to obtain. In short, the law that finally passed went from being atrocious to simply being bad.

The question now facing the Beretta Holding companies in Maryland is this: What effect will the passage of this law--and the efforts ofMarylandgovernment officials to support its passage--have on our willingness to remain in this State?

http://blog.berettausa.com/bid/29216...our-Gun-Rights
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 05-23-13 at 09:36.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    They will do as Beretta: Beretta talked a good game about departing MD, BUT guess what; they are back peddling on the move.

The resulting law that passed is not acceptable, even with the improvements we were able to obtain. In short, the law that finally passed went from being atrocious to simply being bad.

The question now facing the Beretta Holding companies in Maryland is this: What effect will the passage of this law--and the efforts ofMarylandgovernment officials to support its passage--have on our willingness to remain in this State?

http://blog.berettausa.com/bid/29216...our-Gun-Rights
    Threats are worthless... We need action. If legislation happens impacted industry leaves, and they need to act fast while the media is engaged.

For the life of me I can not figure out why any company of any type is still in CA. Taxes galore...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Care to make a bet on that?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Care to make a bet on that?
    LOL Nope, not a betting man.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I didn't think they were moving everything, just magazine manufacturing?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    LOL Nope, not a betting man.
    I bet they move magazine manufacturing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Well I've NOT received a Job offer from Fitz. So I'm thinking my dreams of partying with the Magpul boys and snorting coke off of hookers' asses with him are not looking good.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Its been to long without an update on the threats these companies have made.. Anyone have any news stories of a company that actually has moved due to new laws? I'm not on Facebook so maybe I am missing updates. ???

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast