Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HK MR762

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I have a SCAR 17 but looked at the MR762 briefly.

Dislikes on paper are the mags and no adjustsble gas block, besides price and weight (compared to a 17).

As I was buying with the intent to SBR to 13" and suppress, the MR 762 really didn't fit the bill for my intended use, but if money wasn't an issue I'd probably get one.
    This mirrors my experience pretty closely. Before I bought my 17s, I was closely looking at the HK. I went with the Scar and am happy I did, as its an awesome platform, but I'm sure if I'd gone with the MR 7.62, I'd feel the same way.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I think the choice between the MR762 and the FN SCAR 17S2 boils down to how you want to use it. If you plan to shoot mostly at long range prone off a bipod or benched the weight of the MR762 is not that big a deal and its greater accuracy is a plus. On the other hand, if you envision running it more as a battle rifle closer in that is still capable at longer range, the weight of the SCAR becomes a big plus and a more important factor, although the MR762 can perform here as well, its not that heavy. If price is an issue the FN is definitely less expensive.
    Last edited by Hunter Rose; 05-21-13 at 12:38.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Now the question is

Where is a good place to get a good price on the HK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123