Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locating Glock Gen 4 FDE?

Feedback Score

Locating Glock Gen 4 FDE?

Howdy folks,

I've been itching to get my hands on a Gen 4 FDE Glock, but with all of the recent developments, this has become nearly impossible.

I've searched and asked all of my local shops and none of them can get one of these for me.

I'm looking for a 17,19,23, or 22.

Any of you guys know where I can find one?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Try the "Official Where Can I Find It" thread.https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=100661
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    Got it, posted it there too!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As they were part of a special run and aren't being manufactured right now (as far as I know), if your gun store doesn't have any, your best bet is probably to scan equipment exchange forums, watch gunbroker and set up a google alert for "wts gen 4 fde" or something like that.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Cabela's seems to have them all the time.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Recently scored a pair of GEN4 FDE G17s via Gunbroker. Keep a look out - they're still out there.
    “Shooting a gun projects your personal will across time and space in a flash. I want to hit that and that is hit. Straight from your mind to the physical world. Talk about your PowerPoint presentations.” --Don Winslow, Savages

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I just did an FFL transfer at Glockmeister in N. Phoenix and they had a fair amount of FDE Glock in. I saw full size gen 3 (17/22), but I didn't look too closely.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have only seen FDE 22's at a local cabelas, I wish my gen 4 19 was FDE...

Feedback Score
    I see them listed regularly on outdoortrader. Sellers usually want $650-$675 for them.
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    They are somewhat of a special run but they are still being made. They are only sold by lipseys (a distributor) so your gun store would have to have a lipseys account to get them. Much like the other glocks they are around 6 months out if not more now. I have seen some FDE glocks coming into our local shops, but they are all gen 3. Find a lipseys dealer and have them order you one, but it might be a long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    As they were part of a special run and aren't being manufactured right now (as far as I know), if your gun store doesn't have any, your best bet is probably to scan equipment exchange forums, watch gunbroker and set up a google alert for "wts gen 4 fde" or something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast