Thread: '10 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport-Silver, 19K Miles, Manual Trans, Lift, Extras-Central VA

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

'10 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport-Silver, 19K Miles, Manual Trans, Lift, Extras-Central VA

I have to part ways with my much beloved truck in order to get something a little bigger for the family. This is a 2010 TRD Sport Double Cab Tacoma in Silver Streak Mica. This has been primarily a "to-and-from work" vehicle, there have very rarely even been passengers other than myself as the driver. It is a super rare 6 speed manual transmission and it still has under 19,000 miles on it so mechanically everything is in excellent condition as well. The interior of the truck is absolutely pristine, there are a few minor scratches and scrapes on the passenger side plastic wheel fenders from off-roading. The rear fender also has a deep scratch and will need to be replaced if this bothers you (plastic fenders come pre-painted and color matched from Toyota for pretty cheap). I am the original owner and have all service records available at your request. The truck has a lot of aftermarket modifications:

-Toytec OME 3" Lift with Rear AAL, axle shims, differential drop, sway relocate, front spacer, carrier bearing drop

-16"X8" Konig Countersteer Wheels

-Goodyear Duratrac tires 265/75/16

-Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

-Go Rhino Dominator II Nerf Steps

-Injen Cold Air Intake

-TWM Big Type R Weighted Shift Knob

-Weathertech All-Weather Floor Mats

-Grillcraft Black Mesh Grill

MSRP new was over $33K and current Blue Book value on this truck is between $28K-$29K, and that is not considering the several thousands of dollars in aftermarket parts. Asking $26,000 for a local pick up in the Lynchburg/Bedford/Central Virginia area. -Jeremy 540-270-9328

Last edited by JBarbaresi; 05-10-13 at 13:01.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)