Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: FULL: Vickers Tactical Pistol I - Introductory Level Class – Sept 6-7, 2008

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 30 cal slut View Post
    dude i hope yer jeep is covered up.
    I put the doors on earlier - Top and sides up shortly! Up in NOVA it is just getting cloudy right now but the sun is still out!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The rain just started here at the beach. Good luck this weekend guys! I have to try and board a plane in this crap

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 30 cal slut View Post
    Applebee's serves alcohol, right?

Do they give you crap for OC'ing there?

just curious.

I've never open carried there. I'm just sayin', and I'm not telling you to do anything counter to the law.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation

tim i think u need to pack an extra shirt ... humidity's gonna be pushing 100% tomorrow. not including the rain.

Feedback Score
    I may be a little late tomorrow. Cant get out of town tonight and who knows what kind of problems Im gonna have gettin out to the range in my little Scion tomorrow morning.....the weather report says 50mph gusts in south hill!

Does anyone have any suggestions for handling the rain? Is it worth it to sweat your butt off in rain gear? Is anyone else thinking about just sucking it up and getting rained on?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm gonna suck it up and get rained on.

I sweat so bad anyway that it won't look any different than any other class I've had in the summer.

I'll be arriving at the class in the morning.

I can take 2 extra people in my truck if they don't think their car will make it back to the range.

PM me if you want a ride from South Hill.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Templar - I dont know if I could tell the difference between you sweating or soaked in the rain. You got the full body irragtion system going for you.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4fun View Post
    Templar - I dont know if I could tell the difference between you sweating or soaked in the rain. You got the full body irragtion system going for you.

It'll be nice to see everyone else soaking wet for a change.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    FYI: Water proof shoes would be good idea also.

I'm bringing three pairs of shoes in a vain attempt to keep a dry pair on my feet as much as possible.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    Dont know what tonite will bring, but as of now it has barely rained enough to get the ground wet on top. Im sure that will change in the next few hours.

We spent most of the day at work "getting ready." I may be running late tomorrow also, Ive got to work in the morning b/c when I talked with my boss the other day about taking off he didnt really give me a straight answer. It was depending on another employee. I dont foresee us being very busy tomorrow. Im goin in early in case there is something I need to get done, so I hope to be able to slip out around 930. From work Im only 5 minutes from the range. Worst case is I get there around noon, thats when we close on Saturdays.
    I cleaned the guns and packed the truck tonight. I packed a rain coat, a change of clothes just in case and another pair of boots. This should be a good time to test my Gore Tex work boots. Wet feet make for a miserable day.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast