Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: FULL: Vickers Tactical Pistol I - Introductory Level Class – Sept 6-7, 2008

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I failed to get phone #'s from those who showed up at Applebee's last night (and I left VA_Dinger's number at home)... if there are any updates re: delayed start due to weather, etc. please give me a call (five seven one) two one four - eight one zero three. Otherwise, I'll see you at the range at 1000

Feedback Score
    How was day one fellas? Unfortunately I couldnt get out of town due to some confusion with work. Im pretty bummed about it but Im hoping I didnt miss too much due to the weather. Can anyone give an overview of what happened? What time do you plan on starting tomorrow? I will see you all in the morning for day 2!

Feedback Score
    Sproggy,
    The show went on even in the wind and rain. As LAV put it "Suck it the f*** up, you dont get to decide the weather when a gunfight starts"
    It was very wet until after lunch, then the sun came out and started to dry some.
    The range path wasnt so bad, but still I dont think my truck has ever seen that much mud before. (just more work before the next show)
    I think the day went very well, considering the starting conditions, but this was my first class of any sorts. Ill let some of the other guys who do this more often go into a detailed AAR, whenever they can.
    We finished the day a little after 5pm. Which gave me time to run home and get in some dove hunting before sunset.
    Cant wait for the class tomorrow, start time is 9am, dont get there b4 830, no one will be there and the gate will be locked. But I guess you could wait in the drive?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617