Thread: Anyone know of this company ?

Feedback Score

Anyone know of this company ?

Cascadia Armament Design ?

They sell a deal to mount a quick release for a Magpul PRS stock. I ordered one from them two weeks ago ($40). Well I still do not have the thing and I have sent them an e-mail asking what my status is with no reply. Anyone have advice ?

Company website.
    http://cascadiaarmamentdesign.com/st...adsoqqnjmbf6r1

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    looking at there webpage i dont see a landline listed... i usually dont order from a page without a "contact us" area. i hope you get your item

Feedback Score
    Do not order from this business!! Did you look at their facebook page? Many angry people in April and no replies. The companies last reply was in March...

After some analysis of this problem, it appears that our hosting service may be nearing maximum capacity for sending email at certain times. Too everyones grief, it has decided to skip a few of our order confirmation emails that notify the fulfillment shop. We are working through this problem, by checking which emails have gotten dropped. Zencart thinks it is doing a great job of sending them because no errors are logged in the cart or on the hosting server. The emails are generated and sent but they just disappear after the cart gets a send complete response from the smtp host. We are going institute a policy of generating another copy of the order confirmations at our transaction service. This will effectively bypass all of the effected mail servers and give us second line of defense for your order confirmations. This will get us back on track to fulfill every order as quickly as we can. With any luck our back up confirmation policy will now catch any further errors.
    We are deeply sorry if your order was affected and we will do everything we can to remedy this situation. Cascadia Armament Design has shown a history of customer care. After we had a whole 1000 piece batch basically destroyed by our previous anodizing agent. We are working on going through both the purchase system and the fulfillment shop to get this straighten out. ( and this guy isn't even the guy running the business)
    Last edited by Seagunner; 05-15-13 at 11:44.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagunner View Post
    Did you look at their facebook page? Many angry people in April and no replies. The companies last reply was in March...

After some analysis of this problem, it appears that our hosting service may be nearing maximum capacity for sending email at certain times. Too everyones grief, it has decided to skip a few of our order confirmation emails that notify the fulfillment shop. We are working through this problem, by checking which emails have gotten dropped. Zencart thinks it is doing a great job of sending them because no errors are logged in the cart or on the hosting server. The emails are generated and sent but they just disappear after the cart gets a send complete response from the smtp host. We are going institute a policy of generating another copy of the order confirmations at our transaction service. This will effectively bypass all of the effected mail servers and give us second line of defense for your order confirmations. This will get us back on track to fulfill every order as quickly as we can. With any luck our back up confirmation policy will now catch any further errors.
    We are deeply sorry if your order was affected and we will do everything we can to remedy this situation. Cascadia Armament Design has shown a history of customer care. After we had a whole 1000 piece batch basically destroyed by our previous anodizing agent. We are working on going through both the purchase system and the fulfillment shop to get this straighten out.
    Great. Well I don't do facebook.

Anybody know of another company building a part like this ? Stupid that this little part is holding up a build.