Thread: Re: Who has the best quality Polish kits?

Feedback Score

Re: Who has the best quality Polish kits?

I am looking to get a quality (all matching and excellent bore) Polish 7.62x39mm underfolding stock kit and a Tantal 5.45x39mm kit as well. I know that I am late to the game, but was wondering who had the best deal on kits that meet my criteria? All replies are greatly appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Going rate seems to be around $299. Copes and DPH has the polish kits. Not sure as to the Tantal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghunterCO View Post
    Going rate seems to be around $299. Copes and DPH has the polish kits. Not sure as to the Tantal.
    I am familiar with Copes, but not DPH. Do you have their web address?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Another really good outfit to work with is http://gunthings.com/

They've got them in stock.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    I should of bought the kits when I could have got them for 79.00 a piece and the Rommy's cheaper.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
    I should of bought the kits when I could have got them for 79.00 a piece and the Rommy's cheaper.
    i saw at the last Gun show A guy trying to sell a beat up Rommy kit for 300 .his big selling speech "this is the barrel from Romania, you can't get that anymore!" Gees two tables down another dealer had a complete rommy ready to fire with one mag .price????? you guessed it 300.Being the Ass I am to dealers that think they found the lost ark,I held it up and said "look just like yours ,but its not cut up !!same price too!!!"if looks could kill I would be in the ground now

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    i saw at the last Gun show A guy trying to sell a beat up Rommy kit for 300 .his big selling speech "this is the barrel from Romania, you can't get that anymore!" Gees two tables down another dealer had a complete rommy ready to fire with one mag .price????? you guessed it 300.Being the Ass I am to dealers that think they found the lost ark,I held it up and said "look just like yours ,but its not cut up !!same price too!!!"if looks could kill I would be in the ground now
    Any new kit being imported does not come with a barrel thanks to the ATF.