Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: What Did You Grow Up With That Is Gone Forever...?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Say what you will but that’s peak aesthetics.

Beard, OG-107s, surrounded by raven haired women, AR-10s, Adidas sweats for loungewear, FN MAG 58s.

I feel like Fidel would be fun to hang around if he weren’t a godless Communist heathen.

If I ever get to be a dictator I promise I will be hardcore Right Wing, Pro Western, and we can run the Red Chinese all the way back to Beijing

I may go overboard with the crucifixions at first but you knew that already.

Then again, beardos give me the willies.
    Justs don't make us wear our underwear on the outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFgTk7m9f4
    Last edited by Pi3; 12-19-19 at 13:23.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Justs don't make us wear our underware on the outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFgTk7m9f4
    I’m weird. But not that weird. Also speak the Kings English or get deported forcibly. Like a legit bum’s rush at the border with your shoes taken away.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I thought you were some kinda slavic. I thought they were hairy unless you got Asian in you.

I’m not hairy either (obvs) but I think a beard would be fun.

I think that’s why I kinda like girls with hairy armpits. We like things we cannot have. But that’s another topic.
    I think it skipped a generation. Or I got the recessive Asian gene. Every other male member of my family is like a great ape. Some have more back hair than I have hair!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I think it skipped a generation. Or I got the recessive Asian gene. Every other male member of my family is like a great ape. Some have more back hair than I have hair!
    Well I guess you lucked out then. If I looked like Cousin It then I would not enjoy life very much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    That's ok, I'm not much better. About a week for me. Luckily for me I don't care for facial hair.
    I only have about three chest hairs. I was convinced that there was some native american in my past, but the dna test didn't show any.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    I only have about three chest hairs. I was convinced that there was some native american in my past, but the dna test didn't show any.
    You have 3 more than I do.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728