Thread: Bloomberg meddling in AZ

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Bloomberg meddling in AZ

Anyone see these anti-Flake ads regarding universal background checks? Courtesy of Mayors Against Illegal Guns... Looks like AZ is next on Bloomberg's target list?
    OIF/OEF vet (Ramadi/Hit & Ghazni)
    Former Army infantry squad leader
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    NR-EMT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed30 View Post
    Anyone see these anti-Flake ads regarding universal background checks? Courtesy of Mayors Against Illegal Guns... Looks like AZ is next on Bloomberg's target list?
    Phoenix's mayor Greg Stanton is a MAIG member... and that should tell you all you need to know about that douchecanoe.
    Last edited by LHS; 05-31-13 at 21:13.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I've definitely seen those commercials and they piss me off. Bloomberg must see him as vulnerable given that recent polls have shown that Flake is the "Most Unpopular Senator in America". So why not fan the flames right? Politics is a nasty business.
    Last edited by donlapalma; 05-31-13 at 22:06.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Stay vigilant, gentlemen. Protect your rights.

The forces of Baron von Bloomberg are everywhere these days.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    Phoenix's mayor Greg Stanton is a MAIG member... and that should tell you all you need to know about that douchecanoe.
    Had no idea! Time to push that info out amongst my circles...

Seems amazing to me how someone like that can win the mayoral election in Phoenix.
    OIF/OEF vet (Ramadi/Hit & Ghazni)
    Former Army infantry squad leader
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    NR-EMT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed30 View Post
    Had no idea! Time to push that info out amongst my circles...

Seems amazing to me how someone like that can win the mayoral election in Phoenix.
    http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns....mbers.shtml#AZ

Avondale, Oro Valley, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Tempe and Tucson mayors are all members.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    Good luck down there guys!

That tool (Bloomberg) is one of my least favorite people. Anyone so dead set on telling others how to live should never have been elected. He is a hypocrite that is mad with power, and there are plenty to replace him once he is gone.

He should stay in his own yard and leave the people of AZ alone.

Feedback Score
    Even my Kool Aid drinking liberal brother thinks Bloomberg is a tool.

He's near the top of my list of most dangerous people in America.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I wish he had the balls to come here personally and pull some shit. Actually I wish he would personally try and make an illegal purchase just to see Sheriff Joe throw his ass in tent city. Alas, we won't because he is a dickless piece of shit.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Start writing letters and making phone calls now. Get pro-gun/2A groups thinkin gabou tthis before the legislation is rolle dout.

I can tell you from my experienec here in CO; we had the numbers on our side, but Bloomberg beat us flat out.

With all the Cali implants moving down there, don't sit on your heels guys.

Bloomberg is scum, he is a dictator/tyrant of the worst kind.

He bought and paid for a legislative session to go HIS way here in Colorado, and it worked way too easily. He will be emboldened due to his victory (Hopefully short term victory and we can take the state back) and try to further his reach.

The fight isn't over for us/CO; but please get a fire burning under your asses and don't let Bloomberg buy your legislators out from under you. It SUCKS!

Good Luck!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...