Thread: LWRCI update straight from the source!

Feedback Score

LWRCI update straight from the source!

From me to LWRC: Hi, I had some questions regarding your Six8 line of rifles. It seems you've pulled all information of them from the website. Are you going to be offering an A5 version? Which barrel lengths? Will it have that elongated modular handguard? Is the advanced combat bolt standard? How is the ATK line of ammunition going? How much velocity do you lose when going from a longer barrel to a UCIW-sized platform in 6.8? Thanks, if you can answer any of the above questions it would be a huge help.

Response: Currently, we are not offering an A5 version. I do not think we will at this point for the civilian market. We are offering the Six8 in 16” and 8” versions right now. There may be more offerings in the future, like a 14”. We are offering the elongated rail on the Six8 SPR. The Advanced Combat Bolt will be standard with all Six8 rifles. You generally lose 150ft per second of velocity per every inch lost. Hop this helps

I wonder what he means by elongated rail... do you think it's what we've been seeing on other SPRs/REPRs, or the A5-version rail where the bottom extends farther than the rest?? I really hope it's the latter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No info on their dedicated 6.8 lower and 6.8 specific Magpul magazines?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetry View Post
    No info on their dedicated 6.8 lower and 6.8 specific Magpul magazines?
    As I understand it the uppers are proprietary as well. They re-sized everything for the cartridge so it would run optimally

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacti-square View Post
    As I understand it the uppers are proprietary as well. They re-sized everything for the cartridge so it would run optimally
    I've wanted to give the 6.8 a try, so LWRC might be what I go with once they dedicated 6.8 rifle and mags are available.

I don't really have any experience with LWRC, but Larry Vickers has had good stuff to say about their products recently.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wouldn't put much stock in ANY info those scum bag fukkin liars post, say, or publish in any way shape or form.
    Dude enough.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend