Considering that the POF-P308 is the standard issue rifle for California Fish and Game Wardens after a two day 6000 round endurance test, and the LWRCi REPR is, as far as I know, in use by DEA FAST after some modifications regarding the magazine, I'm unsure about if you will have too much trouble with either.

In the past both of these companies had a number of problems with employee integrity and the overall quality of their products. The fact that LWRCi is still in use by the same Federal Agency that dropped allegedly free RRA guns is what I'd call a clue. Not only that but people like Vickers and Stephen from Blue Force Gear defend them every so often. I know M4Guru had a real time with that company but even he says that their guns are getting better and he doesn't shoot down people who say they like them. As far as POF USA goes, I am still a little weary since they may just turn out the good stuff for LE/Gov, kind of like Sig did or maybe still does.

Personally I am thinking about trying out the MR762 since it seems to have better accuracy than the REPR and it comes from a company with a less spotty record than POF USA.

Hope that helps you out some.