Thread: Zero Concealment Systems T.O.K.

Feedback Score

Zero Concealment Systems T.O.K.

Ok, "Tactical Operator's Kit" is about as embarrassing a name as you can get, but for $115, I got a G34/weaponlight holster, two Pmag and two Glock mag holders. It's good stuff, too. I have their M&P "Hideous Holster" and it's seen daily use for over a year, no problems.

http://shop.zeroconcealmentsystems.c...erator-Kit.htm

I realized that since I got individual mag carriers, they'd all be spread fairly far apart when on the belt, so I bolted them all together and used a heat gun to form them to my gut. The only difference from the photo is that I added another belt loop in the middle for stress relief.

So far, so good when used for reloading drills in my living room. If I can find another class to attend, I'll bring it along and update. My main concern is the mounting hardware might prove too fragile to allow for enough flex between the holders. I am considering replacing them with sturdy zip ties that will "breathe" with my movements.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I have some of their holsters, and they are easily the best bang for the buck custom kydex company. I have an Off The Grid Hex holster for my M&P and while it's very nice, it's not twice the price nice. Zero Concealment Systems has the worst name possible, terrible pictures, ho-hum site design, but the quality and selection are great, and the prices can not be beat. I also like the fact that they just charge $2 for carbon fiber while other places tack on a $15-30 premium

Feedback Score
    The online store is down for maintenance now.
    Philippians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Certified Armorer