Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Indiana shooters?

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Any Indiana shooters?

Where are all the shooters in the Indianapolis area? Looking for a fellow shooters who knows good places or has a good place to shoot etc. I need someone to shoot with whenever I can find some ammo, that and I don't know anywhere to shoot a rifle or know anyone to shoot with.
    Last edited by Endur; 05-28-13 at 03:02.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Only public range within Marion County to shoot rifles is Beech Grove Firearms. But that's indoors. Don't know of any public outdoor ranges that allow rifles inside Marion County. You'd have to drive down to atterbury.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    How far is Atterbury? I wish I owned some land I would build a private range. Dammit I want to shoot haha.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Depends where you live. I live in Greenwood and it's a good 25 minutes from my house. They have a website with info. They aren't open every day. Just Google camp atterbury public shooting range.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletap2211 View Post
    Depends where you live. I live in Greenwood and it's a good 25 minutes from my house. They have a website with info. They aren't open every day. Just Google camp atterbury public shooting range.

I am in Speedway so means it is probably about an hour and a half away. Which is not too bad. I will check out their site, thanks.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke, Indiana (by Fort Wayne).

Public non members can use the 2 pistol bays and shoot out to 200 yards.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    You can probably get a good response on the IN Gun Owners board. This board is great, but if you want to find local shooters, INGO is great.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Prob only an hour four you to Atterbury, Endur. I'm on the south side and it's only 45 mins for me. INGO is a good board, and I'm a member, but it's a lot like our GD board at the moment...

Feedback Score
    I live in Knox county, Indiana (Vincennes area) and most of us down here just shoot on property that is owned by a friend or some place that we have permission to shoot on.

Would be nice to have a range to use but I'm not aware of any in my neck of the woods.

Feedback Score
    I live in Morgan County and I mainly shoot at either Beech Grove Firearms or Parabellum Firearms (both indoor ranges but you can shoot rifle and shotgun) as well as Sandcreek Conservation Club just outside Columbus, IN. Sandcreek is a member only place though, and as far as I'm aware with the exception of Atterbury a lot of the outdoor ranges are members only. Also have you thought about getting into competition shooting at all?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast