Thread: PMC 55gr FMJBT Bronze on sale

Feedback Score

PMC 55gr FMJBT Bronze on sale

On sale at www.natchezss.com for $6.99 a box. Yeah I know, some folks say its underpowered and short strokes, but it's always been pretty accurate ammo for me, with no problems in shooting 1k of it so far.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That stuff seems to run good in carbeans. I'd buy it if it went under $6 per box just to get the brass.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    blank

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just order 1,000 rounds of PRVI 55-grain FMJ for $320 (plus shipping) from Wideners. Has anyone had any experience, pro or con with this ammo?
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    blank

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    I just order 1,000 rounds of PRVI 55-grain FMJ for $320 (plus shipping) from Wideners. Has anyone had any experience, pro or con with this ammo?
    Good running ammo. Seems to cycle both Carbine and Rifle gas systems as opposed to the earlier Priv brass cased ammo sold under the Wolf name.
    Seems as though they have the correct propellant in this stuff.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I have shot the hell out of the Privy M193 and have not had a problem.

Feedback Score
    I have nothing but good things to say about this ammo. Much more pop than Wolf MC 55gr.

Feedback Score
    I bought 3K of Privi from wideners a few months ago. Good quality ammo IMHO. If it's still that cheap, I'll get some more!
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling