Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Best Budget (<$75) EDC knife?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber237 View Post
    Just curious aaron_c, is your EDC delica the waved one?
    Nah. The wave knives would tear up my khakis and suit slacks that I have to wear for work I'd imagine.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I bet, my work uniform pants are the 5.11 ones with the steep angle front pockets, and it's definately a little tricky with the wave. I'm going to get a second delica non-waved for work for that reason.
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ah yes, I knew I could find something about my Endura 4 that I DON'T like haha... The FRN grip texture makes it a bit hard to clip in and out of my pants pockets. I may take some JB Weld around the pocket clip and fill the panel in a bit.

Feedback Score
    Not in your range but my EDC is a ZT300 and I highly recommend them. I carried Spyderco's for years and Benchmade, but I prefer the ZT's over all of them. Good Luck in finding what is best for you.
    When seconds count, the Police are just minutes away!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    got tired of kershaw not putting out any info on the cryo II's release date. Got on ebay last night. Picked up a ZT 0350 for $96 shipped BNIB...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    so my 0350 came in today. i'm as giddy as a 12 year school girl with a crush on her math teacher.

the action on this thing is sooooooooo smooth. it's like greased owl shit. and the grips on it. OMG! and sharp as a razor! sooooo pleased with it!

and now i'm part of the nice knife club!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by calicojack View Post
    so my 0350 came in today. i'm as giddy as a 12 year school girl with a crush on her math teacher.

the action on this thing is sooooooooo smooth. it's like greased owl shit. and the grips on it. OMG! and sharp as a razor! sooooo pleased with it!

and now i'm part of the nice knife club!
    That's my EDC. Great knife for the $ and you got a smokin' deal on it if it's not a blem. Enjoy.
    Life is full of choices. I choose Noveske.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I'd be tickled to death if you could show me where I could find one at that price. I'm not flinging rocks at you, just not having that sort of luck.

I definitely agree on all your other choices. I have all of those except the P'Kal. And with your assistance....

One going for 85 on bf now.

Feedback Score
    I like the value of Kershaw SS knives like the salvo.

I just got my hands on an Emerson CQC, love the deployment feature

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112