Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele SMR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    aero_precision receivers
    fnh_usa chf barrel with cage code
    geissele ssa-e , mk14 rail and gas block.
    b5systems sopmod with cage code
    knightarmco sandcutter and trigger guard
    surefire_llc warcomp and m300 scout
    americandefensemfg qd mount
    sigsaueroptics tango6 1-6 hellfire moar
    magpul moe+ grip

Waiting on tailcap for m300 to use pressure switch with

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    aero_precision receivers
    fnh_usa chf barrel with cage code
    geissele ssa-e , mk14 rail and gas block.
    b5systems sopmod with cage code
    knightarmco sandcutter and trigger guard
    surefire_llc warcomp and m300 scout
    americandefensemfg qd mount
    sigsaueroptics tango6 1-6 hellfire moar
    magpul moe+ grip

Waiting on tailcap for m300 to use pressure switch with

very nice. Would love to see some more info, maybe in the optics subforum, about that Tango6. Ther'es hardly any info about them out there.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevin8nin View Post
    very nice. Would love to see some more info, maybe in the optics subforum, about that Tango6. Ther'es hardly any info about them out there.
    Absolutely! I am at the airport getting ready to fly to texas for 3 days and will do a full report on sunday but for now: The glass is every bit as nice as my razors. I mean edge to edge clear in all magnifications. The hellfire dot is very much daylight bright and too bright in higher settings. With nvg the dot is very noticeable. It is a tad heavy( i have not figured out yet if it is the adm mount or the actual optic that is making it feel this way) the throw lever that comes with the optic is aluminum and good enough where you will not want to buy an aftermarket. I have completed several competitions and training courses with it.. it even survived a 35mph fall where its stupid owner lost footing and tumbled out the back of a raptor! I reccomend buying if you are looking for a solid 1-6. I bought this model due to the capped turrets. I see zero point in exposed turrets with such low magnification. I hope this helps for now!

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Absolutely! I am at the airport getting ready to fly to texas for 3 days and will do a full report on sunday but for now: The glass is every bit as nice as my razors. I mean edge to edge clear in all magnifications. The hellfire dot is very much daylight bright and too bright in higher settings. With nvg the dot is very noticeable. It is a tad heavy( i have not figured out yet if it is the adm mount or the actual optic that is making it feel this way) the throw lever that comes with the optic is aluminum and good enough where you will not want to buy an aftermarket. I have completed several competitions and training courses with it.. it even survived a 35mph fall where its stupid owner lost footing and tumbled out the back of a raptor! I reccomend buying if you are looking for a solid 1-6. I bought this model due to the capped turrets. I see zero point in exposed turrets with such low magnification. I hope this helps for now!

veey cool, thank you! I actually just recently bought the razor genii-e because i couldn't find enough about the sig. Went and looked through a hellfire mrad and favored the reticle in the razor more. It was also an uncapped turrets one that i looked through.
    I'll have to give them another shot. From what i read in the manual, they're heavy, like the razor, so it's not just you

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    My short time with the MK16... The best SMR in my opinion. Very comfortable rail.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The new design is growing on me, almost wish I had waited and got an MK14 but I got the MK8 at a good price as a blem.
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    My short time with the MK16... The best SMR in my opinion. Very comfortable rail.

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does anyone know if MK14 SMRs will fit KAC SR-15 Mod2 uppers?

Feedback Score
    Geissele 13" Mk14, Aero Precision upper and lower, RRA 2 stage trigger, Ballistic Advantage Premium .223 Wylde barrel, BCM BCG, Magpul stock & grips, Primary Arms 3-18x50 ACSS scope in Warne mount.

Last edited by geebo; 12-15-18 at 14:10.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-09-18 at 07:09.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast