Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primers in stock

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dubya View Post
    I ended up having to buy the Wolf SRMs yesterday from ammunitionstore.com for $49.99/1000. The only reason I caved on the price was free hazmat and free shipping for 5000. I have never used these Wolf SRMs, but I am used to buying and using BR4s for about the same price.
    I overpaid for Wolf SRMs too. Still popping some BR4's out of the APS sleeves I got before Brunos cut em, but they're running low. I like what i've seen from the Wolf though, just want those original prices back.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A few of my local gun shops have small rifle and pistol primers in stock. Prices range from $31 to $42 per thousand.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: Primers in stock

Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    A few of my local gun shops have small rifle and pistol primers in stock. Prices range from $31 to $42 per thousand.
    that's great. One of my local gouge shops had win LPP's for 60per k and another had fed match SPP for 50per. They are still on the shelf as of now.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
    that's great. One of my local gouge shops had win LPP's for 60per k and another had fed match SPP for 50per. They are still on the shelf as of now.
    That's a good start. Keep em on the shelf and they'll start piling up... and the prices will start trickling down.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Natchez does gouge a bit for shipping. The costs are pretty high, but outside of a very few companies for components, shipping is sky high anyway.

I was able to buy the Fiocchi SPPs when they had the box of 12K at Midway. The shipping wasn't bad (hazmat plus $11), but the packing was terrible (unusual for Midway) and I lost around 40% of them due to the box being mangled by UPS. Hopefully the monkeys working had some exciting times when the primers got caught in the sorting machine (that's around 4800 primers floating around to ruin someone's day in brown truck land).

Midway does things very well on the customer service side. One phone call, a pic emailed, and the box weighed and they credited me back for the lost primers by weight. Granted, I would rather have the primers, but excellent customer service nonetheless.

Don't mean to threadjack, carry on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123