Thread: bandwidth

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

bandwidth

What's eating up our bandwidth? My computer keeps timing out using both Internet Explorer or Firefox. It's not happening on any other websites.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I haven't been having any problems.

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gotm4 View Post
    What's eating up our bandwidth? My computer keeps timing out using both Internet Explorer or Firefox. It's not happening on any other websites.
    Ditto.

ToddG Guest
    I'm experiencing the same thing and was last night. According to Safari, I was getting held up trying to download one or more of the sponsor graphics. Same thing was happening to me at mp-pistol.com (which also has banner ads), but not on any other site.

edited to add: here is what's holding it up for me at the moment:

http://m4carbine.net/ads/adlog.php?b...2699d19011a1bd

Feedback Score
    Not having any problems using firefox. You may need to get a cache cleaner to wipe out all those temp files and speed up your computer. You will be surprised how much useless info is stored on it when visiting websites. I run it once a week. Another problem you may have is your modem or wireless transmitter if you use one, may be intermittent and about to take a dump. Every once in a while, I'll have to unplug it for 15 mins to reset, then it runs fine. I'd try the cache cleaner first. Go to www.pcworld.com and get a free one.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    I had trouble getting on the website yesterday.