Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New ammo link to track Wal-Mart ammo inventory.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I just called a local one that the site said had a limited stock, they don't.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I just called a local one that the site said had a limited stock, they don't.
    My experience with Walmart is they don't even look when I call, they just say they're out. Bunch-O-lazy bums I think.. Just saying..
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
    My experience with Walmart is they don't even look when I call, they just say they're out. Bunch-O-lazy bums I think.. Just saying..
    Do you ask the operator or the hunting section employees? I always ask to speak to the latter since the counter is literally right next to the ammo case. I'd hope they would look...
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    The employees here can scan the barcode and see what's in stock in other stores in the area. It's proved a useful thing for me before. So if it's not in stock, ask them to check the SKU on the shelf and see if it's in stock in another store. That way, at least, you don't have to drive to all of them if you're on the hunt.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score

Re: New ammo link to track Wal-Mart ammo inventory.

I used it a few times but it was inaccurate..for ammo and guns. A fuy at walmart's gun counter said that system was about 48 hrs out if date.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Re: New ammo link to track Wal-Mart ammo inventory.

Not accurate for my area.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Was standing inside a local walmart looking at the ammo counter and used the listed site for the store I was in.

It was totally wrong, not even close.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    I apologize if I posted a link that's not working out. FYI, I am not affiliated with that website. The site is supposed to be working on a new way to find updated data. It was spot on for 2 of 3 stores in my area, and the reason I posted the link, but I did call to verify before heading out the door.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    I apologize if I posted a link that's not working out. FYI, I am not affiliated with that website. The site is supposed to be working on a new way to find updated data. It was spot on for 2 of 3 stores in my area, and the reason I posted the link, but I did call to verify before heading out the door.
    While the ammo was not on the shelve it could have been in the back but I could not find anyone to go check its status. I'll try it again tomorrow and report back.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Site down today; "writing disclaimer"....
    "Those who do can't explain; those who don't can't understand"...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12