Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Struggling on latest 308 Selection

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurretGunner View Post
    What does the ISC have to do with anything? Put a OBR/SR-25/MWS/GAP10/Propper Build into that teams hand's and they would have had the same result.
    Agreed on that point.
    Most folks have a greatly distorted view on exactly what that competition is and what is used.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    1Your smart ass comments are unwanted and unneeded. You add nothing to this thread.
    2.Most of us don't buy weapons as investments.

What does the ISC have to do with anything? Put a OBR/SR-25/MWS/GAP10/Propper Build into that teams hand's and they would have had the same result.
    You need to look in the mirror. I believe you are a legend in your own mind. None of your responses answered the OP - well opinions count, I guess.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Mk16 is deader than the Army IC competition.
    I would say the government got just what it asked for with SCAR.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    1Your smart ass comments are unwanted and unneeded. You add nothing to this thread.
    2.Most of us don't buy weapons as investments.

Ok fair enough. Here are some other points.

Not everyone is a former trained armorer who can build a gun with equal performance for cheaper (add in time/tools etc).

I doubt what you said to be true. You may not value certain features such as quick change barrels or gas port selectors, but others may.

The problem is you speak in absolutes which very rarly exist in the types to discussions except to quote another member "on clock or on target".

Don't make it sound like the MWS which is in use by the Brits or the OBR are crap weapons just because they don't live up to you pinnacle of perfection.

You may not buy guns for investments. This guy in NJ who wants to use it for hunting a few times a year may want to consider it potential re-sale value down the road.

This has been a good thread and i hate to derail it. but i have seen you blow up like 4 others like it with your "i know all its my way or the highway" attitude. You have plenty of good info but you might want to pick up on that fact that you generally rub people the wrong way and it makes your point of view less relevent.

I have already taken up way to much of this thread. Apologies to the mods. Won't hear from me again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Struggling on latest 308 Selection

Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Has anyone here tried to run a GAP 10 to breaking point, and if so, what did you find? Looks like a really nice gun. The question is as to is reliability / durability? Also, is it finicky?
    My GAP-10 broke bad after 3 rounds---quality issues with the POF parts. I'll buy GAP bolt guns but won't touch their AR's until they change.

I've had several other .308s, and will buy another SR-25 (ECC not EMC this time) and Larue PredatAR (on order) when available. My EMC was awesome but a bit too heavy for walking & stalking. My PredatARs were much less accurate and one of the two had some issues (10+MOA windage to zero), but they were accurate enough for hunting and much easier to carry. I will buy the K2 variant of the SR-25 over the PredatAR if it hit the market in time.

If I could only have one it would be a SR-25 ECC without a second thought.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dude if I could built 1 gun at KAC, it would be the K2...
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Dude if I could built 1 gun at KAC, it would be the K2...
    Kevin, will it be possible to have an ECC barrel swapped out to a k2 barrel in the future?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The K2

Kevin, Quit teasing us about that rifle. You are starting to piss me off Seriously, when can we expect some more info and a potential release date on this rifle? Also, any info on anticipated price point?
    Last edited by PNorris; 06-26-13 at 07:11.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    Kevin, Quit teasing us about that rifle. You are starting to piss me off Seriously, when can we expect some more info and a potential release date on this rifle? Also, any info on anticipated price point?
    I would expect nothing before SHOT.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

So . . .

Are you saying shot show release perhaps??

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast