Thread: HELP, Need Advice, And Or LIST of STEINER BINOCULARS, by Product # & List Price

Feedback Score

HELP, Need Advice, And Or LIST of STEINER BINOCULARS, by Product # & List Price

Hi Guys, I've been looking to pick up a set of STEINER binoculars for basic, all around use. Maybe 8x30, 7x30, or similar, just not a big heavy set. I like the model #280 / #286, both 8x3O's, but what about the the other 8x30's that sell for about the same price ? What's the difference ??? I like the integral compass model, but it may be too heavy. I was going to look at a price list. then decide what I could afford, but it appears as if you can't get a Steiner retail price list anywhere. Any advice ??? THANKS,

Best, dpast32

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpast32 View Post
    Hi Guys, I've been looking to pick up a set of STEINER binoculars for basic, all around use. Maybe 8x30, 7x30, or similar, just not a big heavy set. I like the model #280 / #286, both 8x3O's, but what about the the other 8x30's that sell for about the same price ? What's the difference ??? I like the integral compass model, but it may be too heavy. I was going to look at a price list. then decide what I could afford, but it appears as if you can't get a Steiner retail price list anywhere. Any advice ??? THANKS,

Best, dpast32
    Happy to review what you are looking for. I have the price list, but I am sure it is not something I can publish. Steiner has a number of "lines" of binoculars, like scopes. Some for basic hunting, some for marine, others for mil in the field. Marine and Mil tend to have the compass. Some even have rangefinders.
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook