Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommend Sights for G19

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    My Glock 19 is on the left. Warren 'mix' which means plain black rear sight and a night sight front.

Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    I like 10-8 Glock Sights.

Feedback Score
    I've found for my 51 year old eyes that having a rear notch .015" wider than the width of the front sight results in an easy to see sight picture. Since most (but not all) front sights run about .125", a .140 rear notch is your pick.

Heinie offers his sights with .125, .140 and .156 rear notches. The .140 and .156 are $25 extra.

You could also order a 10-8 rear sight with a .140 notch and buy the tritium front from Heinie and be GTG.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Heinie's night sights for me. Standard notch.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I know I am a cherry on here, but I gotta say that the XS Big Dots are the heat for older eyes.

Lots of controversy and all given a certain trainer who swears by them, but I love my Big Dots and think they work very well for anything short of 25 meter bullseye punching.

ToddG Guest
    I believe the Warren rear sight is the best on the market and the only one created by someone who is both a world-class competitive shooter and an experienced member and instructor for a a national asset CT team. The design is a lot more complicated than most people appreciate, but it takes no special training or understanding to use them.

Feedback Score
    Todd,

The Warren Tactical sights are great and easy to use. I have noted some front sight geometry issues with mine in that it's too short. I am going to replace mine with a .250 front so they will zero for me. LAV did a little explanation of the reasoning behind them to us in a recent class (and then I won a set from him in a drill competition) and they are well conceived.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I have and love Heinie Straight-8 Slant Pro's on my G35 and 1911.

I put on a set of the Warren Tactical's, similar to gotm4's, but with a single dot on the rear sight (like the Straight-8s).

They let in a lot of light at the rear, but not excessive. The front tritium brightness is excellent. I really like them, and am contemplating replacing my 35's sights with them as well.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    +1 for the warren tacticals - i run a plain rear and tritium front on my G19.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Ameriglo offers a WIDE selection of Irons. I run sets on all 3 of my Glocks.

You can buy sets or mix and match your front and rear sights. They have Wide notch rears and various widths of fronts.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast