Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1626

Thread: Zimmerman Jury seated. Trial starts Monday.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Robison View Post
    Run 80-90mph in a down pour with the cruise control set, do 60mph while making a left hand turn through an intersection and hit the 14"-16" high median. Those are just the last two rollovers I've seen.
    People in Florida particularly central and south Florida seem to have a learning disability when it comes to driving. Don't get me wrong, we have our share of assclown drivers up here in the Panhandle, but it's less congested so their clown car antics often go unnoticed/unreported.
    Don't forget the tens of thousands of "drivers" in Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade (will never call it Metro Dade) counties that literally just got off the boat from some banana republic and have either never operated a motor vehicle before or if they did the concept of traffic law is literally foreign to them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He shouldve stayed in the truck! You dont need to do that! Did the SUV have a hood-ie and "it looks black"?

Feedback Score
    I'm sure the left will spin it to say Zimmerman was driving around profiling vehicles like a wannabe cop waiting for one to crash so he could be a hero.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    I'm sure the left will spin it to say Zimmerman was driving around profiling vehicles like a wannabe cop waiting for one to crash so he could be a hero.....
    First they say he wants to be a cop, now are they going to say that he wants to be a firefighter? If he helped a woman give birth on the side of the road, the progresses would come after him for practicing medicine without a license. Not to mention him violating Obama care applause.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    First there was SuperMan, Then there was BatMan and SpiderMan.....

Now there is ZimmerMan!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ^I laughed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Finally some real truth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls and other info both sides of the media kinda missed (ooops)
    This is first time that I've heard mention of lean (drug/sub-culture) and hell that's been around for years...
    Last edited by lunchbox; 07-24-13 at 16:17.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Surprise... "I wanted to find something bad"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=19770659

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Surprise... "I wanted to find something bad"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=19770659
    Looks like I was right.

It was taking so long because the other 5 were telling the Chicago woman "he's not guilty. Period. Quit being stupid and agree."

Funny how she admits it should've never even gone to trial, but I don't like how they are blaming the law :-/
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    "I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. I fought to the end," she said.

However, on the second day of deliberations, after spending nine hours discussing the evidence, Maddy said she realized there wasn't enough proof to convict Zimmerman of murder or manslaughter under Florida law.

Zimmerman concedes he shot and killed Martin in Sanford on Feb. 26, 2012, but maintains he fired in self-defense.

"That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, "I don't think so."

"I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity," she said.

So she "fought to the end" to convict someone of a crime and send him to prison (where he almost certainly would have been killed) for something she not only believes there is not only not evidence for, but not even enough evidence for the charges to have ever been filed in the first place, and all because this lack of evidence convinced her "heart" that he was guilty of murder? Am I reading this right?
    "Do you need to be told that even such modest attainments as you boast of in the way of polite society will hardly survive the Faith to which they owe their significance?"
    T.S. Eliot, Choruses from the Rock

Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 LastLast