Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADAMS UPPER

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Voodoo barrels are or are related to Adams Arms somehow. Not sure of the relationship, but that is probably what the barrel is.

They do make melonite barrels.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    A/A has been know to offer different configuration's over the years, I would give them a call to verify if those upper were manufactured by A/A or if their barrels were used in builds by other companies.

But if those complete uppers have the A/A barrels and are assembled correctly then $300.00 is a very good price.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    If it's a real AA gas piston upper then I'd jump all over it at that price. I have had two different AA uppers and loved them both. They were garbage disposals, ate everything that was put through them. Plus, AA has great customer service.

S&W contracted with AA for their M&P 15 piston rifle, Saber Defense contracted with AA for their piston, Hulrda Arms, Red Jacket Firearms, etc....

Being that I read above that it came with a UTG rail, that is very odd. Perhaps it was purchased from a shop who originally got em with the plastic handguards, and swapped out for a cheap UTG prior to the sale?

On UTG, their stuff is cheap, I won't argue that. Their customer service is really good though. I met the owner and got a tour of their facility a few years ago. If your simply building a rifle for the kid or just to plink with, it's great for the budget minded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12