Thread: EOTech 552

Feedback Score

EOTech 552

I'm looking to sell or trade my EOTech 552. $410 shipped. $450 trade value. I'm interested in Aimpoints (an M2 or ML2 would go great with my current SBR) and/or an EXPS 2 -- preferably in similar excellent condition and with box/papers. Please EMAIL rather than IM.

I have more photos for prospective buyers that demonstrate condition from all angles. This is not another beat-to-hell EOTech on its last legs.

EOTech 552 HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight is by far the most popular HWS model. This NV compatible, AA battery holographic sight is the sight of choice by military units like Stryker Brigade, 10th Mountain, and 3rd Infantry. Standardized by the DEA, ATF, and FBI SWAT, the EOTech M552 Holo Sight is battle proven to withstand the abuse that any harsh environment, high powered weapon platform, or military mission can dish out.

Optics:Transmission holography - parallax free
    Magnification:1x
    Eye Relief:Unlimited
    Length/Width/Height:5.4"x1.8"x2.25" (131x49x60 mm)
    Weight:10.9oz (309 grams)
    Temperature:-40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
    Waterproof:Submersible to 33 ft depth
    Sealing:Fogproof internal optics
    Color/Finish:Non reflective black with hard coat finish
    Adjustment (per click):0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
    Adjustment Range:+/- 40 MOA travel
    Mount:1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
    Return to Zero:Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
    Optical Surfaces:Anti-glare coating
    Window Dimensions:1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
    Front Window Material:1/8" solid glass
    Rear Window Material:Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
    Field of View (100 yds):30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
    Brightness Adjustment Range:146,000
    Night Vision Brightness Range:1280
    Power Source:2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
    Battery Life:1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
    Brightness Settings:30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
    Auto Battery Check Indicator:Flashing reticle upon start-up
    Auto Shut-down:At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
    Last edited by tfltackdriver; 06-28-13 at 09:29.
    I do not ride to work in a helicopter or pretend to have insider information from my fifth cousin's friend about Delta Force, although I once served with a SEAL unit at Fort Monroe. It was a wedding party and I was 10. And no, I have not stopped talking about it.