Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primers Shipping...

Feedback Score

Primers Shipping...

FYI, on a lark I put in an order for CCI #41 primers at Graf & Sons — they're one of the few places accepting backorders on primers.

I placed the order on the 16th, and they're shipping today. I'm astounded, overjoyed.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Send me a couple thowie for T&E/Quality control checks and what not!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I just posted a link to Graf & Sons in the "where can I get it thread...not sure if it was supposed to go there?". They show CCI 5.56 NATO-SPEC primers in stock right now.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Primer prices are too high right now... as much as $50 dollars per 1k delivered. I'd only be a buyer if I was VERY VERY desperate.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Primers Shipping...

The #41's are typically more expensive than standard SRPs, correct?

Sent via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    That too. I've never tried any of those come to think of it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Yes, they are traditionally more expensive, however as MarkM stated the prices are still to high unless you are really needing them. I'll stick with the regular SRP for lower cost & wait until the prices and supplies return to some semblance of the pre-panic prices.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Primers Shipping...

Quote Originally Posted by Malig8r View Post
    Yes, they are traditionally more expensive, however as MarkM stated the prices are still to high unless you are really needing them.
    I don't need any. I've been sitting on 5k of the #41s for awhile but I couldn't remember how much I paid. I just remember that they were slightly more than the others.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Don't think it will be much longer before primers are back, just last week my local bass pro had 14 bricks of CCI No.500 at $37.99, and about 8 bricks CCI small rifle.
    I was in a very popular LGS today and he had 2 bricks and a broken brick of No.41 at $59.95. So the hoarding seems to be slowing down, at least hoarding at premium prices. But it was good to see product on the shelf and have them say that for the last 2 weeks when they restock 5.56 there is still some on the shelf from the last restock.

Look better at least.....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    Don't think it will be much longer before primers are back, just last week my local bass pro had 14 bricks of CCI No.500 at $37.99
    Ours had the 500s too. No one even looking at them. I picked up 1k for loading those 45 cases that have small pistol primer pockets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast