Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Mossberg stock/forend release date

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullworks View Post
    Ithaca 37?

Tapatapatapatalk
    Talk about old school meets futuristic.

Digging the Magpul forend on my 870, coupled with a VTAC mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Vickers View Post
    It is a cheap Airsoft quality Eotech half ass knockoff- I just had a student with one in a basic class about a month ago and it laid down faster than a cheap hooker

Feedback Score

Sv: Magpul Mossberg stock/forend release date

Quote Originally Posted by sammage View Post
    Talk about old school meets futuristic.
    What can I say; it feels left out.

Tapatapatapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Magpul Mossberg stock/forend release date

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    The Mossy is coming. There are a lot of small parts in the SGA series, including a pretty nifty way we made the same forend fit all the Mossberg barrel profiles. Just cleaning up some cosmetics, but the efforts to get ready for a move and just the sheer number of items in the pipeline has slowed it down some. Realistically, it will likely be September before significant quantities hit the marketplace. We shot it a while back, and it's pretty sweet. It works really great with the Mossberg safety placement.
    Looking forward to it. I've got a 500 and a 590 waiting for upgraded stocks and forends.

Are there left and right side qd sling attachments on the mossberg stock?
    ἰδέτωσαν, ἱστορησάτωσαν οἱ ἄνθρωποι ἄνθρωπον ἀληθινὸν κατὰ φύσινζῶντα.

Videant, cognoverunt hominis hominem verum secundum naturam suam viventem.

Let men see, let them know, a real man, who lives as he was meant to live.
    - Marcus Aurelius

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Re: Magpul Mossberg stock/forend release date

Quote Originally Posted by Kchen986 View Post
    Yessir.

If I have my cheek bone resting against my thumb when I break the shot, I get a pretty nice 'punch' to my face. I'm 5' 11" so it may be different for you.

I will say this though, the 12" stock made the gun MUCH handier.
    Well, I'm 5'11" so I'm betting it will be exactly the same. Thinking now one of each, put the Magpul on my primary (it has an RMR mounted, so the comb options may come in handy) and the Hogue on my backup, then put whichever works better for me on the primary.
    Disclaimer: I work for Suarez International as a customer service representative.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The Mossy is coming. There are a lot of small parts in the SGA series, including a pretty nifty way we made the same forend fit all the Mossberg barrel profiles. Just cleaning up some cosmetics, but the efforts to get ready for a move and just the sheer number of items in the pipeline has slowed it down some. Realistically, it will likely be September before significant quantities hit the marketplace. We shot it a while back, and it's pretty sweet. It works really great with the Mossberg safety placement.
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I'm anxiously awaiting one as well.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice. Looking forward to it

Feedback Score
    Ive read some stuff on these stocks but I haven't seen anything about recoil reduction?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Midway USA has pushed their posted release date back again. Now it specifies it's expected in stock on 11/19/2013.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Midway USA has pushed their posted release date back again. Now it specifies it's expected in stock on 11/19/2013.
    Magpul said September, so I think we can definitely assume we'll have it around Semptember of 2050 Right before those MBUS Pro sights
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I am pretty happy with my Hogue "short" stock; but I would be interested in trying out the Magpul stock for an improved cheek height. My main shottie has the LPA ghost ring sights and an RMR, and a bit more elevation might be nice to have.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast