Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Summer Carry: Jframe / mexican carry discussion

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    I live in Missouri & the company I work for has a strict no weapon policy on the rule books. In a situation like this would you just leave it in your vehicle or what.
    Do they have a metal detector? Do they search you regularly, including your person?

If the answer to those two questions is "no", then you have to ask yourself how they would ever know you are carrying a J frame unless you actually needed to use it to defend your life...and in such a circumstance, is being fired the most important thing you have to worry about?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    I dont want to hijack this thread but I have a quick question. Since the amout of time a person carries there firearm has been brought up I dont feel out of line.

I live in Missouri & the company I work for has a strict no weapon policy on the rule books. In a situation like this would you just leave it in your vehicle or what.
    I agree with John_Wayne777, but I just leave mine in my car. I know it's not ideal, but at this point, with the high-activity nature of my job, there is a higher probability of the gun being detected while I'm working, than me having to use it. I dunno, perhaps it's time I reconsidered.

Currently, "the gun I carry when not carrying a gun", is a Colt Pony Pocketlite .380acp in a Kramer pocket holster. Thinking about trading it on an S&W 638 or 642 and adding a Clip-Draw.
    "If I must choose between peace and righteousness, I choose righteousness" - Theodore Roosevelt

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here in WV i carry a j frame daily (s&w 637...light weight and actually very accurate). My clothing selection in the summer months are generally form fitting t shirts and cargo shorts. I wanted a holster that would work with my usual attire. I ended up with the Desantis insider IWB holster...tucked right above my wallet in my right rear pocket it is undetectable and still accessible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234