Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Smith & Wesson M&P-10

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post

how to delete profile
    Excellent rifle. Getting it to work with a suppressor has been tricky, however.
    I have shot mine out to 800 yards with great accuracy.
    And yes, the Raptor charging handle works just fine. So does the Geissele G2S, however installing it requires temporary removal of the ambi bolt release in order to fit it in.
    What kind of issues did you have shooting suppressed? Mine hasn't had any problems shooting suppressed. I use it for as a host for my Phantom LT.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Doc Williams
    U.S. Army Combat Medic/Flight Medic Retired
    1987 - 2013
    Flight Medic Class 4-95

http://www.dustoff.org/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    ...I have NOT found any aftermarket charging handle that will fit mine...
    I'm using a BCM 7.62 Gunfighter charging handle and it fits fine without any modifications.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score

how to delete profile
    Excellent rifle. Getting it to work with a suppressor has been tricky, however.
    I have shot mine out to 800 yards with great accuracy.
    And yes, the Raptor charging handle works just fine. So does the Geissele G2S, however installing it requires temporary removal of the ambi bolt release in order to fit it in.
    Yeah, I read a few of the threads you started on the rifle before I bought it. Very much appreciated. I am not sure if I am going to run a can on it any time soon but I'm eager to hear on how you made it work.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    I'm using a BCM 7.62 Gunfighter charging handle and it fits fine without any modifications.
    Thanks for clarifying
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonDoc View Post
    What kind of issues did you have shooting suppressed? Mine hasn't had any problems shooting suppressed. I use it for as a host for my Phantom LT.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...lencerCo-Omega

Here's my thread in the issues.
    My final configuration is heavy buffer, heavy spring, adjustable gas block, and enhanced extractor spring.
    I have not shot it with the extractor upgrade yet, haven't been able to access my suppressor for a bit. But hopefully I will soon.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    And yes, the Raptor charging handle works just fine.
    My M&P10 is an early production model (KN 04xxx serial #). It does not work with those handles. With the BCM handle, or the Strike Industries, it won't even allow the BCG to go into battery. With the Raptor, the BCG will go into battery and jam up TIGHT, so tight that tools are required to get it un-stuck. (These are all AR-10 sized handles, I own all three because I have several .308 AR rifles.) I can only guess that S&W fixed this incompatibility with later production. Mine works fine with the OEM charging handle, so I can't call it defective, but no other handle I've tried works. YMMV.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    With a little filing, the BCM can be made to fit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkUdOr2787I
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Gosh that UBR stock looks awesome on your gun !

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213