Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E cigarettes

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    E-smokes are at least better than what they replaced.

Nicotine actually has some benefits not unlike the benefits of caffeine.

All things in moderation to include moderation it's self.

Feedback Score
    An electronic cigarette is just a kind of vaping device, and it still supposes small dose of nicotine. Dry herb vaporizers or oil vaporizers are safer in this sense as they're really nicotine free, and vaping in general is really effective to fight nicotine addiction as it perfectly copes with emotional addiction (which is stronger than physical).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleKohl View Post
    An electronic cigarette is just a kind of vaping device, and it still supposes small dose of nicotine. Dry herb vaporizers or oil vaporizers are safer in this sense as they're really nicotine free, and vaping in general is really effective to fight nicotine addiction as it perfectly copes with emotional addiction (which is stronger than physical).

When I started vaping I soon discovered that I was not addicted to nicotine. I started with high nicotine but hated it, I cut down the nic content to 0 but am still addicted to sucking..... I believe this is natural due to my love of tits............ Sucking on tities is an addiction to which there is no cure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12