Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What's your favorite .22?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post
    What's so hard about getting the flash hider off/on? You could look into replacing the standard A2 flash hider with something that doesn't require timing.
    Agree. I took my FH off and just leave the spacer and thread protector on on the rare occasions I shoot my M&P-15/22 unsuppressed.

I love the fact that when clean and lubed it works 100% with Aguilla Subsonic ammunition. Usually for about 300 RDS until the carbon build up slows the bolt speed.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Started with and still have a Marlin 25N, my kids are now learning to shoot with this rifle as well. I have also added a 15-22 that has been dead nuts reliable. Both are fun accurate and have accomplished the goal of getting my kids interested in shooting and learning the fundamentals.

Feedback Score
    No one said it was hard. I said it's a pain in the ass. I lost my flash hinder last time. And when I used a wrench to tighten it, i spun the barrel. I had to send it back to S&W> so it's a pain. Not hard.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I set up a target 10/22 for my wife when she got into shooting. I used a 10/22 that I got in a pawn shop for 100 bucks. A green mountain bull barrel, that archangel stock you see all over the place and a fixed 10x Leupold I got from ebay for 50 bucks because it had cracked glass. Leupold fixed it and now the wife can hit clay pidgeons at 100yds all day long from a bench. It cost me about 300 total but getting her to enjoy the day at the range was priceless.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Docinak View Post
    No one said it was hard. I said it's a pain in the ass. I lost my flash hinder last time. And when I used a wrench to tighten it, i spun the barrel. I had to send it back to S&W> so it's a pain. Not hard.
    Doesn't need to be that tight being that its a 22lr. Had a friend soon his barrel getting one off.

Feedback Score
    Marlin 39 Mountie Take Down early 60's model

And

Browning Semi Auto.........early 70' Belgium made

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    LOL 018.jpg
    Messing with this;
    Nikon 3x9 40 with a Burris Fast Fire. Houge overmolded stock and a bull barrel from Brownells.
    Red dot is set for 25 Scope is set for 100. easily transitions back and forth and covers all ranges from 10-100.
    I haven't taken it out further than 100 yet, but it has a funky reticle that should be okay for out to 100 if I do my part.
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-29-14 at 22:13.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789