Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thread removed???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Thread removed???

Why is the Terminal Ballistics information from Dr. Roberts missing? Why was my post removed? Whats the scoop??

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    His threads are still up on Lightfighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    Yes, but I'm curious as to why they are not still tacked here. Doesn't seem anyone wants to answer my question.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Thread removed???

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dues View Post
    Yes, but I'm curious as to why they are not still tacked here. Doesn't seem anyone wants to answer my question.
    As Poly said, you'll have to go "off-site" for that info now. There was another site listed earlier that didn't require a login, in case you're not a member at Lightfighter, however, I don't remember it. It is unfortunate though.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ryno12; 07-08-13 at 09:55.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    His profile no longer says "industry professional", now it states "dentist".
    Last edited by polymorpheous; 07-08-13 at 10:13.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Thread removed???

Yep, noticed that.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ryno12; 07-08-13 at 10:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polymorpheous View Post
    His profile no longer says "industry professional", now it states "dentist".
    I'll look into that. There are a few underlying issues, but this is beyond petty.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    There have been SEVERAL very knowledgeable people on this sight that have been banned due to ridiculous behavior.
    They have forgotten that their egos got in the way of the vast amount of technical information they can contribute to what M4C is all about. This forum is about technical information that can be backed up. This forum is not a D@*k measuring contest or a look how better I am by telling you my opinion.
    What I am trying to say here is don't be upset with M4C for booting out some of the more knowledgeable people, be upset with the industry professionals who are selfish and blow it for us!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    What I am trying to say here is don't be upset with M4C for booting out...
    Please let me be clear on the timing, as I witnessed it.

DocGKR replaced his content on this site with a large JPEG and links to two other sites.

DocGKR's stickies were moved to trash.

DocGKR was banned and his title changed.

DocGKR had his title changed back to the generic "Banned".
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I remember the AAR and nothing struck me as odd so something had to happen off stage...

Either way, not my concern...
    Daniel

Never send a nail to do a screw's job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast