Thread: Search button and smart phone

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Search button and smart phone

I often note that members complain that they can't utilize the orange search button while using a smart phone. I found that on my iPhone, I can go to text messaging, type my search phrase, than copy and paste it into the M4C search input. This keeps the input field from disappearing when you type your first letter. I searched this problem briefly and found no related threads. Hope this helps someone!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Crash View Post
    I often note that members complain that they can't utilize the orange search button while using a smart phone. I found that on my iPhone, I can go to text messaging, type my search phrase, than copy and paste it into the M4C search input. This keeps the input field from disappearing when you type your first letter. I searched this problem briefly and found no related threads. Hope this helps someone!
    You can also google questions or phrases and just put "m4carbine.net" after and it'll bring up a pretty good selection of relevant threads.

Feedback Score
    this has been discussed numerous times in multiple threads... Use the search button

That is helpful tho. The other search tab isn't terrible either

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    [QUOTE=skijunkie55;1698730]this has been discussed numerous times in multiple threads... Use the search button

Ha ha I figured I'd get that response! Guess I might have found more applicable results if google didn't google-overload me.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=Cap'n Crash;1698732]
    Quote Originally Posted by skijunkie55 View Post
    this has been discussed numerous times in multiple threads... Use the search button

Ha ha I figured I'd get that response! Guess I might have found more applicable results if google didn't google-overload me.
    Yeah I always hit the orange button on here then give up because of the smart phone thing. TOS has too many google search results when I have questions.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Hit orange search, then Advanced search.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I search on my iPhone all the time. Click on the search drop down, type one letter and let it disappear. Then open the search drop down one more time and it will let you type the rest of your inquiry.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks Clint and yfz- both of those options are way easier than my idea!
    yfz- I hate to admit this to a Yamaha guy, lol!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I still can't believe that we have members both old and new who can't figure out where to post a question.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com