Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread removed???

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shows banned now....Some experienced military personnel have had issues with him on other forums. Did some new information on his qualifications come to light for the administrators of this site?

Are we owed an explanation?
    Daniel

Never send a nail to do a screw's job.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Thread removed???

Quote Originally Posted by streck View Post
    Shows banned now...
    Bummer... There was some good info there.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It shows he is online so he may respond if he can....
    Daniel

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    DocGKR and M4Carbine.net were involved in a disagreement and have parted ways, less than amicably.

It is my understanding that DocGKR replaced his stickied posts with a large .JPG file and links to other sites. Those threads were removed after the content was replaced, as indicated. There was some retaliatory modification of his avatar, but that has been corrected.

It's an unfortunate incident, and has quite a few behind the scenes nuances that only about five people were/are aware of in full.

We regret that this disagreement went public in such a manner, but can not un-ring the bell. We will strive to handle things better in the future.

Our sincerest apologies to all involved.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It is my understanding that DocGKR replaced his stickied posts with a large .JPG file and links to other sites.
    Welp, that is a poor way to conduct oneself professionally....
    Daniel

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I did not see the altered avatar....what was it?

Nevermind....found it.

Interesting and weird but not enough to really care about.
    Last edited by streck; 07-08-13 at 14:12.
    Daniel

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    There have been SEVERAL very knowledgeable people on this sight that have been banned due to ridiculous behavior.
    They have forgotten that their egos got in the way of the vast amount of technical information they can contribute to what M4C is all about. This forum is about technical information that can be backed up. This forum is not a D@*k measuring contest or a look how better I am by telling you my opinion.
    What I am trying to say here is don't be upset with M4C for booting out some of the more knowledgeable people, be upset with the industry professionals who are selfish and blow it for us!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Guys, there's a bunch of drama going on.

You'll likely have to search a few other sites to find the info. It's frankly a bunch of crap from people who want to be on reality tv but only have the internet to make that dream come true.

The unfortunate part is that M4C has and will lose valuable contributors because of it.

I have a feeling though, that you'll find few answers here, and that this thread won't make it long if you try.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The background information for why all of this happened resides with, I believe, four or five people. I am not one of them.

I do not believe those four or five people are going to relinquish the underlying friction points in a candid fashion now, or maybe ever.

There were some mistakes made, some personality clashes, and what amounts to a common event in the gun industry and its peripheral entities.

Unfortunately, it happened in public. We can only learn from our missteps in this instance, and hope that we don't repeat them in the future.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    What I am trying to say here is don't be upset with M4C for booting out...
    Please let me be clear on the timing, as I witnessed it.

DocGKR replaced his content on this site with a large JPEG and links to two other sites.

DocGKR's stickies were moved to trash.

DocGKR was banned and his title changed.

DocGKR had his title changed back to the generic "Banned".

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast