Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Guy From Fort Worth

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

New Guy From Fort Worth

Hello All,

I've been lurking here for a while and figured I would throw out a quick intro.

Most of my experience with guns has been in the Marine Corps and I've only been shooting outside of the Corps for the last year or so. I'm really hoping to garner as much information as possible from the wealth of knowledge available here. Also, looking to do a few classes later this year to improve my skillset and my abilities with the AR platform. Thanks for having me.

Jeff

Feedback Score
    Welcome aboard.
    There are only 2 things we should fight for. One is defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.

Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome Jeffro!
    What rifle system are you currently running?
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airhasz View Post
    Welcome Jeffro!
    What rifle system are you currently running?
    I was utilizing a Spikes Tactical/PSA build that I had done, but after doing some research decided to sell it and I just ordered a BCM RECCE 14.5 that should be here within a week. Super excited to take it out and put it through the paces!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hey Jeff, good to see a familiar face (I'm assuming you are the Jeff I know from the group gathering at the burger joint a little while ago). Anyway, welcome.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
    Hey Jeff, good to see a familiar face (I'm assuming you are the Jeff I know from the group gathering at the burger joint a little while ago). Anyway, welcome.
    That would be me, what are the odds (pretty high since its the internet I guess, lol). Thanks Shorts, but this site is a lot more relevant to my interests than TGT, although I plan to frequent both. Glad I found it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro2912 View Post
    I was utilizing a Spikes Tactical/PSA build that I had done, but after doing some research decided to sell it and I just ordered a BCM RECCE 14.5 that should be here within a week. Super excited to take it out and put it through the paces!

Good move on the Bravo Recce. Hell, I'm excited and I'm not even the one waiting for it... Let us know how you like it and how it shoots. Post a pic of that new BCM when you get a chance!
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro2912 View Post
    That would be me, what are the odds (pretty high since its the internet I guess, lol). Thanks Shorts, but this site is a lot more relevant to my interests than TGT, although I plan to frequent both. Glad I found it.
    Small world for sure.

M4C and TGT are certainly different. Your plan to run between both is what I do to depending on what I need. You will see the strengths and weaknesses of each pretty quick. I'm glad I found this place. The perspective it offers is exceptional.

I saw you selling your rifle. Figured you were up to something. Hope your BCM comes in soon. That will be a treat.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airhasz View Post
    Good move on the Bravo Recce. Hell, I'm excited and I'm not even the one waiting for it... Let us know how you like it and how it shoots. Post a pic of that new BCM when you get a chance!
    Ha, imagine how I feel, lol. I will post pics asap.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
    Small world for sure.

M4C and TGT are certainly different. Your plan to run between both is what I do to depending on what I need. You will see the strengths and weaknesses of each pretty quick. I'm glad I found this place. The perspective it offers is exceptional.

I saw you selling your rifle. Figured you were up to something. Hope your BCM comes in soon. That will be a treat.
    Your absolutely right. I find myself coming here mostly for the technical info and the training info, something TGT is not really geared towards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast