Thread: Yugo folder needs tightned up

Feedback Score

Yugo folder needs tightned up

Anyone have any instructions on how the tighten up a yugo folder?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Assuming you mean the folding stock?
    When I built mine, I bored out the holes a bit more than I should have so there is a slight, slight bit of up/down wobble (not really noticeable - more of an anal thing) if that is what you are experiencing, I doubt that there is anything that can be done for it other than removing the stock, welding up the holes and refitting the stock.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt6920 View Post
    Anyone have any instructions on how the tighten up a yugo folder?
    it can be done. when you push the button to open or close look at the other side. you will see a round "drum" also you will note that there is a "pin" through this drum. i think if you look at both sides of the drum where the pin goes through one side is a little larger < say the pin goes in and out one way> push the pin out , use a punch or ? and slightly insert into the pin hole and rotate the drum as to tighten same. you will note that the axel that the drum rotates on has multipull holes in it as to give you a selection as you get the drum tight. line the drum with the new hole and reinstall the pin. be sure the pin is a tight fit as it can come out.i did both of mine and got them both very tight. also there is a very good picture of the folder componets shown in an expolded view. look to the a k sites and do a search. i wish i could detail better. good luck.