Thread: The Spyderco Store

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The Spyderco Store

I can now highly recommend thespydercostore.com as an excellent place to purchase your Spyderco knives. I ordered my fully serrated
    Police knife on Monday...just arrived today on Weds, not even 72 hours. The price, even with shipping, was several dollars less than my other knife resources I buy from online, and way cheaper than anyone local, IF I could have even found one. AFAIK...they only carry Spyderco, and all of them at that.
    Try them out, hope yalls experience is as good as mine.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm very happy with my street beat and semi-serated police model. They get carried daily. Razor sharp too!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

I picked up a Tenacious and a Native from them several months back and was pleased with their service and prices. I will do busines with them in the future and have directed people to them who have inquired about Spyderco products.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 07-10-13 at 20:42.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the tip! Planning on buying another spyderco soon and their prices beat the place I was looking at before.
    I miss the dentist...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Thanks for the site!! I hadn't heard of them before. They look to have good pricing also. You might have just cost me some money!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I did not order it from their store, however, their sharpener is really great.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exclamation

Now until 07/31/2013 Spyderco Tenacious $25.95.

http://www.thespydercostore.com/dealoftheday.asp
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    damn, I had a S30v Native I bought at Walmart for $39. I promptly lost it. now I see they want $68 here and Amazon. wish it were cheaper...
    never push a wrench...