Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surefire 123 batteries

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Hmm maybe its 12 instead of 20.
    Yes, it's 12 in the large pack. I've found better deals in the Military Clothing Sales Stores (MCSS, AKA Clothing Sales) than in the PX.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by U4JF View Post
    I bought the Streamlight batteries and them seem to have the same run time as the Surefire batteries IMHO. I don't find myself having to change them before I normally would to make sure they are ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmnielsen View Post
    They're basically all the same. I would say $5 for two is good at a retail store. Where I work sells single packs for $8.99 all day.
    Thanks for the responses. I picked up a 12 pack of the Streamlights, but I haven't used any of them yet. I was getting low on Surefires and my buddy carries the Streamlights in his store so that's what I got to keep on standby this time.

Quote Originally Posted by TacCommE21 View Post
    Bought a SF X300U from brightflashlights.com recently. They had a special on Streamlight CR123s, 12@ $15. SF's were $18. The special might still be running.

FWIW, the owner was telling me that Streamlight and SF batteries are made by the same company and labelled accordingly. I can neither confirm or deny, but I have never seen a difference in run times out of any of my lights.

The price on the WML was also the best I could find. $202 shipped. YMMV.
    I understand that you can't confirm this, but it would not surprise me one bit. They're probably the exact same thing wearing different wrappers.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Surefire 123 batteries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I picked up a 12 pack of the Streamlights, but I haven't used any of them yet. I was getting low on Surefires and my buddy carries the Streamlights in his store so that's what I got to keep on standby this time.

I understand that you can't confirm this, but it would not surprise me one bit. They're probably the exact same thing wearing different wrappers.
    That's how most batteries are. A lot of them are re-badged Panasonic batteries

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmnielsen View Post
    That's how most batteries are. A lot of them are re-badged Panasonic batteries
    That figures.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    I bought a 12 pack from Midway a couple of years ago for $24.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Everytime I'm at Lowe's I always make it a point to buy a pack or two. They are cheaper than Energizer or Duracell 123s.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Check eBay and of course check the seller's feedback. I can find them on there for $22-$24 a dozen with free shipping.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Midway USA Energizer 123 12pack $24

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/303...atible-lithium

LAPG Surefire 123 72pack (they sale larger packs as well) $127.30
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/suboxof7212l.html
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Streamlight Bats.

They're top notch. Panasonic.
    Kevin Burger
    Streamlight - National Accts. Manager
    Illuminate. Navigate. Dominate.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogwardo View Post
    They're top notch. Panasonic.
    Good to know, thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast