Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most popular Glock trigger for concealed carry?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Question Most popular Glock trigger for concealed carry?

I'm getting ready to pick up a G19 Gen4 as my new CC gun. I wanna install a trigger kit along with the sights, but I wanna make sure I make a good choice. What's everyone like for a CC trigger?
    America is not at war... The U.S. Military is at war... America is at the mall.
    I love cigars!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post
    I'm getting ready to pick up a G19 Gen4 as my new CC gun. I wanna install a trigger kit along with the sights, but I wanna make sure I make a good choice. What's everyone like for a CC trigger?
    OEM for a carry gun. In my opinion, the stress induced during an altercation that would see you discharging a round from a carry gun will negate any perceived benefit from the lighter or smoother pull of an aftermarket trigger. In fact, it could lead to a negligent discharge.
    Again, just my opinion. Now, a competion gun is a different story.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Factory trigger..

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I would definitely stick with the factory trigger. Glock factory triggers are great, especially compared to other stock triggers. All of my M&Ps came in over 7 pounds. M&P 45 was more like 9lbs. They all had to get apex sears. I believe the factory Glock trigger is 5.5.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I agree, go with the stock trigger. Excellent results can be achieved in a little bit of time with the factory setup and have reliability at the same time.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I really don't see the need, or desire to swap out the factory trigger on a carry gun. All the popular modern service pistols have triggers that are more than serviceable for self defense use. Just stay with the factory glock setup.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I like the negative bar, but I would only suggest carrying a glock with a negative bar if your gun handling skills are advanced enough to not ND into yourself or others.

Feedback Score
    I've kept the trigger on my CCW Gen4 G19 factory stock.
    GSSF & NRA Member
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum ~ Μολών Λaβέ
    "In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Feedback Score
    Bone stock for me, especially on a CCW...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    My only change was swapping the 19 serrated triggers for the 17's smooth triggers.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast