Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most popular Glock trigger for concealed carry?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    I like the negative bar
    This was what I was going to post.

put a - connector in and call it a day. The gen 4 has a little more pull weight than a gen 3 due to the design and angles they had to go to to make the grip a little smaller. The - connector brings the pull back into Gen 3 territory.

I shot my Gen 4 19 with - connector compared to my dads Gen 3 thats bone stock and they both feel about the same, maybe .5lb lighter in the Gen 4 with - connector.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejg View Post
    My only change was swapping the 19 serrated triggers for the 17's smooth triggers.
    I also do this to mine. Standard factory connector but smooth 17 trigger (don't like the serrations).

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)
    Ghost rocket

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I started with the - and liked it but bought another G19 that had the trigger guard undercut, the smooth trigger, and the Ghost 3.5. Before switching I was concerned that would be too light for carry, but honestly forgot I even had a lighter one in there and have never done anything that cocerned me with having a lighter trigger.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    If you have money to burn The GUARDIAN is a great Glock CC trigger.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Coil trigger spring with standard connector, or NY1/(-) connector combination. Only OEM components important purposes like CCW.

See previous threads for detailed discussions of some other OTC drop-in Glock trigger packs and components.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post
    I'm getting ready to pick up a G19 Gen4 as my new CC gun. I wanna install a trigger kit along with the sights, but I wanna make sure I make a good choice. What's everyone like for a CC trigger?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejg View Post
    My only change was swapping the 19 serrated triggers for the 17's smooth triggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnut284 View Post
    I also do this to mine. Standard factory connector but smooth 17 trigger (don't like the serrations).
    I'm another fan of the smooth "target" trigger. The only other thing I do is a polish job to smooth it out. Neither are necessary for CC'ing, just personal preference...and inexpensive
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    The one in the gun.
    There are only 2 things we should fight for. One is defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.

Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My main carry guns have standard Gen 4 glock triggers with the only modification being a 25 cent trigger job. A Dremel, some Flitz, and 30 minutes of your life and you have a good carry trigger.

Only other things I changed where the mag release and slide stop for Vickers parts, and Ameriglo Defoor sights.
    Last edited by Fougasse; 07-13-13 at 19:47.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Re: Most popular Glock trigger for concealed carry?

Smooth trigger as well, and polished standard or dot (gen 4) connector.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Vickers View Post
    It is a cheap Airsoft quality Eotech half ass knockoff- I just had a student with one in a basic class about a month ago and it laid down faster than a cheap hooker

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast